Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

2 comments in this topic

[CUTER]
Members
683 posts
18,626 battles

So, I wanted to highlight this post by clearly stating, I am not a "ship girl" collector.  That said, I did invest in the Belfast because it would go well with a rare ship and I was curious as to what the mission might look like.  Needless to say, my investment did not disappoint.  When I realized she gave a commander 200 percent bonus commander experience per a battle...I got very excited.  I immediately used my reserve of elite commamder experience to get her to 19 points.  Now, it is farming time.  Farming elite commander experience with her has been great.  Realizing 20 to 30k elite commander experience in a single battle with a tier vii has been nice.  Think of the dragon flags and what they offer.  Now think of a commander that can do quite a bit of the same hoarding and give it a mission that lasts a couple of months.  I would call that a bargain.  Thanks WG for the easy commander experience pinata.

Edited by Kongo_Pride
  • Cool 3

[HYDRO]
Members
1,345 posts
3,669 battles

If you can bear the fact that all the Azur Lane commanders afaik are chatterboxes, sounds like a neat deal.

Sign in to follow this