Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pawnee_Jinx

Double_Jinx

5 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
2,168 battles

i am at my wits end  yu don't seem to give a flyin damn about the rampant hacks in this game been playing it since it started , now I get killed by T 3 ships they can shoot torps thru a a damn island or a mountain kill you wioth one salvo on a T 7 cruiser. I like this game but real tired of the hacks this game has.. I want to see fair play on all tiers not just for the pay and win  people.you keep adding new ships but cant fix the hacking problem .. that's why in the past many good games have went to the dungeon you all after money don't care about devoted players..as for you make a person pink cause a team mate rams ya you penalize them and the person they either rammed or shot. thst total BFS

• Boring 1

[VW]
Members
1,824 posts
12,266 battles

People with experience and 19 pt captains maintain their winrate by beating on tier 3 players. It’s not hacks.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,815 battles
30 minutes ago, Pawnee_Jinx said:

now I get killed by T 3 ships they can shoot torps thru a a damn island or a mountain kill you wioth one salvo on a T 7 cruiser.

Balderdash, nonsense, hokum, and blatantly untrue; no tier 7 will ever see a tier 3 ship in any match, period.

Community Department
2,016 posts
500 battles
1 hour ago, Pawnee_Jinx said:

i am at my wits end  yu don't seem to give a flyin damn about the rampant hacks in this game been playing it since it started , now I get killed by T 3 ships they can shoot torps thru a a damn island or a mountain kill you wioth one salvo on a T 7 cruiser. I like this game but real tired of the hacks this game has.. I want to see fair play on all tiers not just for the pay and win  people.you keep adding new ships but cant fix the hacking problem .. that's why in the past many good games have went to the dungeon you all after money don't care about devoted players..as for you make a person pink cause a team mate rams ya you penalize them and the person they either rammed or shot. thst total BFS

I've seen two or three issues with torps going through the islands over a two-years period. All of them were issues not hacks or anything and already have been fixed. If you have one, please send the replay to the support and we'll investigate the issue. There are no hacks in the game since all the info is processed on the server. But there are some forbidden modifications (specifics you may read here) the use of which will lead to suspension/blocking of the account. So since I know the situation with forbidden mods, violations are extrimely rare in our game. 
Shooting with high trajectory is a certain performanse of some technics in game. Particularly not a hack.

No need to continue. Locking.

• Cool 2