Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_h2o

So you want to be toxic in chat?

32 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

231
[NOBS]
Members
475 posts
5,485 battles

I just played a battle where the chat was filled with "report the DD"! 

I finally asked "why?"

"Because he's not spotting"

Well since I was dead, yolo moment, I looked up the player. Now I'm not sure how he was in a T8 DD, might have Been premium, but the poor guy has 900 battles. And I watched him the entire time after I was dead, sure he wasn't spotting, but he was playing, he was attacking the red boats, he was doing better then most of the DD's I see. 

So the [edited] seems to be that he wasn't spotting for the campers that were farming xp from a nice safe distance. 

 

Final result, it was a win, the guy with 900 battles was alive, took a cap and did damage to the red team. I'd rather have 11 guys on my team that fought, stayed alive and got a win, then the campers that only worry about the XP they are getting. 

  • Cool 8
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
131
[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
424 posts
18,330 battles

I wonder what they say when I'm toxic in chat and they look me up....I mean after they call me a noob and let me know that I don't know what I'm doing.   :cap_rambo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
469
[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

Sounds like me. Though my main focus is more on the BBs sitting in the rear than the DDs. Unless that DD or any other ship is behind those BBs or stuck behind a island....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
469
[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
Just now, Filthy_Pelican said:

I wonder what they say when I'm toxic in chat and they look me up....I mean after they call me a noob and let me know that I don't know what I'm doing.   :cap_rambo:

Don't worry, they still call me a noob because my Ryujo stats suck :fish_palm:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
231
[NOBS]
Members
475 posts
5,485 battles
3 minutes ago, thebigblue said:

Double post 

I'm not sure why my phone does that

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
344
[SIDE]
Members
1,331 posts
3 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

I'm not sure why my phone does that

I have an iPhone 7+. I hate this freaking thing with a heat greater than a thousand suns. Typing a post on this pos takes me 5x longer than on a Pc. I end up editing that post 2-3 times because the idiotic spell check keeps stepping on my dingus. Lol. So I feel your pain. I was just poking some fun at you and not being a wanker about it.

note: had to go back and edit this thing twice...

Edited by thebigblue
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
231
[NOBS]
Members
475 posts
5,485 battles
3 minutes ago, Filthy_Pelican said:

I wonder what they say when I'm toxic in chat and they look me up....I mean after they call me a noob and let me know that I don't know what I'm doing.   :cap_rambo:

I looked him up to see if he had stats like yours. I personally thought as a player he was doing fine, just wasn't doing what "some" othef people wanted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
448
[-AA-]
Members
1,728 posts
6,657 battles

Perhaps you should have spotted, perhaps not.

If you want to improve you could think about what people say in chat, if not than this was probably the least toxic thing you came across lolz.

Edited by LemonadeWarrior

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45
[AR15]
[AR15]
Beta Testers
98 posts
9,464 battles

You mean--the group that goes into a gaggle and watches the rest of the tea die and lose caps while they sometimes TRY to farm damage from max range without exposing themselves complained about a guy actually fighting?  Call me shocked, pics or it did not happen  (SARCASM FOLKS)....

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
468 posts
8,727 battles

with the amount of radars that have been implemented in the game, these days I suggest that you be very cautious if you do not want to die in the first minute and ignore what they say in the chat play your game after all who pays their goods in the game, you or them who are crying in the chat calling you noob and saying they will denounce you, have fun and play your game as you please.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
475 posts
5,642 battles
52 minutes ago, Capt_h2o said:

I just played a battle where the chat was filled with "report the DD"! 

I finally asked "why?"

"Because he's not spotting"

Well since I was dead, yolo moment, I looked up the player. Now I'm not sure how he was in a T8 DD, might have Been premium, but the poor guy has 900 battles. And I watched him the entire time after I was dead, sure he wasn't spotting, but he was playing, he was attacking the red boats, he was doing better then most of the DD's I see. 

So the [edited] seems to be that he wasn't spotting for the campers that were farming xp from a nice safe distance. 

 

Final result, it was a win, the guy with 900 battles was alive, took a cap and did damage to the red team. I'd rather have 11 guys on my team that fought, stayed alive and got a win, then the campers that only worry about the XP they are getting. 

Nope sorry i can 't agree with you. The worst thing is to play domination and the dds on my team been complete idiots. You can have stupid BB players, stupid cruisers players , but to have idiots on cvs and dds on your team is the worst thing.

  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
855 posts
3,454 battles

DDs get just as much toxic [edited] directed at them as do CVs......

 

I feel like DD players just need to ignore chat, they will rage, hate, or get you killed listening to their stupidity. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,012
[PNP]
Members
4,314 posts
13,313 battles

I got reported by a division because I capped in my DM instead of sailed in front of them and sponged up damage .   :P    Im toxic, I will flat out tell you in chat you suck, and you wont get any better,  but those guys are funny , espeically the ones that give you death threats and tell you to commit suicide.. I love getting those guys going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,585
[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,298 battles
5 minutes ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

I got reported by a division because I capped in my DM instead of sailed in front of them and sponged up damage .   :P    Im toxic, I will flat out tell you in chat you suck, and you wont get any better,  but those guys are funny , espeically the ones that give you death threats and tell you to commit suicide.. I love getting those guys going.

I submit support tickets on those guys.  One should NEVER tolerate that level of toxicity.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,258
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,782 posts
14,856 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_h2o said:

So the [edited] seems to be that he wasn't spotting for the campers that were farming xp from a nice safe distance. 

Was arguing with a BB player in the Forum who was adamant about how he should never have to come closer than 15 K from the enemy if "his" DDs were doing their jobs. It's a shame they can't hear you laughing on the Forum.

I also poster this on your dupe thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,258
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,782 posts
14,856 battles
1 hour ago, thebigblue said:

I end up editing that post 2-3 times because the idiotic spell check keeps stepping on my dingus

I hate spell check with a passion.

53 minutes ago, geraldo_50 said:

with the amount of radars that have been implemented in the game, these days I suggest that you be very cautious if you do not want to die in the first minute and ignore what they say in the chat

Seriously, I don't even think about capping until the game clock winds down to single digit minutes.

22 minutes ago, _no_one_ said:

to have idiots on cvs and dds on your team is the worst thing.

Funny, my DD pals say the worst thing is having no support from your cruiser and BB team mates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
475 posts
5,642 battles
Just now, Umikami said:

Funny, my DD pals say the worst thing is having no support from your cruiser and BB team mates.

I will explain why. If you have a BB that is crapand died like a complete idiot in the first minutes i can eventually deal enough damage to compensate his death. The same applies to cruisers.

Now if you are playing domination and the dds on your team are complete idiots, allergic to caps without any special reason and do not scout you are already [edited]. Your only chance is to A) The dds on the enemy  team are also idiots. B) The enemy team as a whole are weak.

The cvs is a even worst scenario. If you have a crapcv player on your team vs a super unicum on the enemy team  you are almost guaranteed that you are going to lose.

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,698
[YORHA]
Members
3,253 posts
1 hour ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

Perhaps you should have spotted, perhaps not.

If you want to improve you could think about what people say in chat, if not than this was probably the least toxic thing you came across lolz.

Perhaps you should have responded, perhaps not.

If you want to improve you might try reading the original post a little more carefully....lolz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,317
[TF16B]
Members
8,063 posts
17,013 battles
1 hour ago, Filthy_Pelican said:

I wonder what they say when I'm toxic in chat and they look me up....I mean after they call me a noob and let me know that I don't know what I'm doing.   :cap_rambo:

Yeah, been there a few times...

Supposed ally; ‘Blah blah blah, go back to co-op you don’t know how to DD noob...’

Me; (Don’t know how to DD...? I just placed first and am still alive; wth else should I have done?!?)

Edited by Estimated_Prophet
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,675
Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,026 posts
48 minutes ago, _no_one_ said:

Nope sorry i can 't agree with you. The worst thing is to play domination and the dds on my team been complete idiots. You can have stupid BB players, stupid cruisers players , but to have idiots on cvs and dds on your team is the worst thing.

With that attitude I sincerely hope you're a DD main.  If you're not, come on down to the dunnage locker after mess. I'm sure there are a few destroyer captains that would enjoy making an impression.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
172
[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
753 posts
6,842 battles

I got tired of being reported for arguing with other players so I just disable chat now. Sure, I sometimes miss some good coordination moments, but the silence is golden, and my karma has never been higher...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,824
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I have noticed that the players who do the loudest complaining are the ones who depend on others to actually win the battle for them.

These Players are the Sphincter of the Digestive System, we all know what comes out of them.

Flush the bowl is my advice. {black list them}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
475 posts
5,642 battles
13 minutes ago, Quaffer said:

With that attitude I sincerely hope you're a DD main.  If you're not, come on down to the dunnage locker after mess. I'm sure there are a few destroyer captains that would enjoy making an impression.

I don't care i am not here to make virtual friends. I just share my opinion. Now i will tell another one thing. I blame a lot the dds and cvs but in the end the only person to blame is WG himself. The moment they went to a domination mode they gave a lot importance to the DD gameplay. And this make them highly important to the outcome of the battle specially at mid tiers. This is the problem. With CVs is the same thing because how the game mechanics works the battles are not 12 vs 12 but 1 vs 1. So  if you have 1 very good player on a cv vs 1 weak player he will dominate the match and the others 22 players are only there playing with the illusion they are doing something. The problem is the game mechanics that put a lot of emphasis to the battle score in the hands of the cvs players and the dds in domination games.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×