Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
C0L0NEL_MUSTARD

In-Depth Replay Analysis: Turrene - Role Playing Consistency

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[KWA]
Members
118 posts
7,874 battles

 

A few production delays means this video is coming out a little late. However, it is something a little different! Today we are looking at the Tier III French Battleship and focusing on how you can have consistently good games by playing your role and supporting your team. Let me know what you think and thank you for watching.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
500
[POP]
Members
1,154 posts
14,776 battles

I like her she's solid, guns are reliable for tier 3 of course I'm  just a average Joe.

Just don't have time to play her all that often

regards

P.S. I have been quite impressed with the French BB's

cheers

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KWA]
Members
118 posts
7,874 battles
2 minutes ago, tm63au said:

I like her she's solid, guns are reliable for tier 3 of course I'm  just a average Joe.

Just don't have time to play her all that often

regards

P.S. I have been quite impressed with the French BB's

cheers

There are some low-points in the line (what line doesn't though) but overall the French were Implemented quite well I think. Some people say the Tier 9 is better than the 10 but I disagree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,681
[TBW]
Members
6,349 posts
11,894 battles

Colonel_Mustard in the Forum with the Keyboard. Killed it CM, play your role doesn't always get you the most HP. It is how you should play though. I love low tier game play. I have 222 ships and need a few more tier 10's. I can then get into more low tier play.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KWA]
Members
118 posts
7,874 battles
Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

Colonel_Mustard in the Forum with the Keyboard. Killed it CM, play your role doesn't always get you the most HP. It is how you should play though.

Developing good habits early is easier then correcting bad ones in the later tiers. I appreciate that you enjoyed the video!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,722
[ARGSY]
Members
5,802 posts
3,968 battles

Loved it. Please do provide more low-tier ship commentary as your schedule allows - too many of the low-tier vids that exist out there are way out of date because of shifts in captain skills and game meta.

Excellent and helpful analysis on the importance of position.

Good presentation.

Had a look at some of your other vids as well. Similar compliments apply.

Subbed. Keep up the good work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
500
[POP]
Members
1,154 posts
14,776 battles
10 hours ago, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

There are some low-points in the line (what line doesn't though) but overall the French were Implemented quite well I think. Some people say the Tier 9 is better than the 10 but I disagree. 

Yeah I have heard that too about the top 2 tier ships

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,635
[INTEL]
Members
8,438 posts
25,312 battles
11 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Yeah I have heard that too about the top 2 tier ships

The T9 Alsace is probably the best T9 BB at the moment, but the Republique is definitely better. The whole line from T6 Normandie on is both fun and excellent. The devs outdid themselves.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×