You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cpl__Werner__2RB

are the servers down

8 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
380 battles

i cant seem to find anything signifying the public test server would be down is it down for anyone else

it says  " the service is currently unavailable. we are working on it. please try again later."

[TDG]
Members
1,132 posts
5,736 battles
2 minutes ago, Cpl__Werner__2RB said:

i cant seem to find anything signifying the public test server would be down is it down for anyone else

it says  " the service is currently unavailable. we are working on it. please try again later."

Public Test Server is only available during test sessions.

I just checked and have not seen an announcement for this weekend.  (I expect one, but no announcement yet.)

Normally, these start on Thursday near 9:30 AM Pacific Time (12:30 PM Eastern Time), so another 4 hours from now.

As always, there are minor adjustments due to the nature of a test system, or the specific patch.

I would try again later and/or keep checking for a new session announcement.

Fair winds!

[INTEL]
Members
6,632 posts
25,386 battles

PT Ended already as shown

Read the announcements. It is easy.

Members
2 posts
3,479 battles

So when does this patch actually launch? I've been trying to find any hint of the patch coming out but I can't find even the slightest hint anywhere

[TDG]
Members
1,132 posts
5,736 battles
21 minutes ago, ShadowDuskMalik said:

So when does this patch actually launch? I've been trying to find any hint of the patch coming out but I can't find even the slightest hint anywhere

It usually drops the Wednesday after the PTS session(s).

Since nothing happened yesterday, the expectation is next week on the 27th in the morning.

There may yet be another session of Public Test, but only time will tell.

[NAVY]
Members
999 posts
3,720 battles
11 minutes ago, Natsukirei said:

anyone know when rewards are out? i check userbonus daily and nothing yet

Rewards for participating on the Public Test Server usually are given out the weekend after the update goes live but sometimes it can take up to a week. In 0.7.5 for example, the update went live on Wednesday, May 30th and we got the PTS rewards on Tuesday, June 5th.

16 hours ago, ShadowDuskMalik said:

As @YeOldeTraveller posted, update 0.7.6 most likely will drop on Wednesday, June 27th. WG is on a 4 to 5-week cycle with updates currently for WoWs.