You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
nagasakee

What ships tomorrow? Massachusetts?

15 comments in this topic

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
536 posts
11,838 battles

Just curious if there is any advance notice (like today) on what ships will be in Premium Shop tomorrow?   Anyone know specifically if the USS Massachusetts will be on sale then?

[HINON]
Supertester
18,921 posts
12,454 battles
Just now, nagasakee said:

Anyone know specifically if the USS Massachusetts will be on sale then?

I doubt it. Logistics get in the way. There'd need to be at the least a micropatch to flag the Mass as a regular premium ship instead of a test ship. Not saying it can't happen, just that right now the Mass is flagged as a test ship in game, which differs from a regular premium ship in some ways, and needs to be flagged as a premium ship before it goes on sale.

My guess, and this is purely a guess, is that she'll drop with 7.6

• Cool 2

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
536 posts
11,838 battles

Thanks much Lert!  You always have good, timely info and it's much appreciated!

• Bad 1

Beta Testers
2,825 posts
3,977 battles

i thought it was only 2 weeks of prem,what ships are left for them to add?the CVs?b-but WG said they would not bring them until CV rework.

[-K-]
Members
5,075 posts
8,942 battles

I'd fully expect Massachusetts to roll out in some combination with the 4th of July weekend.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,852 posts
7,257 battles
35 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

I'd fully expect Massachusetts to roll out in some combination with the 4th of July weekend.

Well 7.6 is planned to drop Wed, Jun 27th. If they put Massachusetts on sale on Fri, Jun 29th, then she would be available the weekend before the Fourth.

• Cool 1

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
397 posts
5,583 battles
6 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Well 7.6 is planned to drop Wed, Jun 27th. If they put Massachusetts on sale on Fri, Jun 29th, then she would be available the weekend before the Fourth.

Another point to note is that LWM mentioned in her Massachusetts review that Haida is due to be released before 1st July so if the Massachusetts does get released on the 29th it could well be released along with Haida.

I can't recall if two new premiums have been released at the same time before. Does anyone remember?

Beta Testers
2,825 posts
3,977 battles
9 minutes ago, Noble_Taipan said:

Another point to note is that LWM mentioned in her Massachusetts review that Haida is due to be released before 1st July so if the Massachusetts does get released on the 29th it could well be released along with Haida.

I can't recall if two new premiums have been released at the same time before. Does anyone remember?

what it looks funny is that cossack is still being tested while haida MIGHT be released before her.

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
397 posts
5,583 battles
Just now, Cruxdei said:

what it looks funny is that cossack is still being tested while haida MIGHT be released before her.

The Cossack that was announced back in December 2017 was essentially the Haida but couldn't be styled as such. There was a lot of suspicion by forum members that this was (and is) the case. 

Funny how Massachusetts was announced way back in September 2017 and is finally being released. The only other premium that took forever to release was Kidd from what I recall. But it looks like the T-61 may surpass both of them if it ever sees the light of day. 

Beta Testers
2,825 posts
3,977 battles
7 minutes ago, Noble_Taipan said:

The Cossack that was announced back in December 2017 was essentially the Haida but couldn't be styled as such. There was a lot of suspicion by forum members that this was (and is) the case. 

Funny how Massachusetts was announced way back in September 2017 and is finally being released. The only other premium that took forever to release was Kidd from what I recall. But it looks like the T-61 may surpass both of them if it ever sees the light of day. 

30 minutes ago, Noble_Taipan said:

HOL UP,HOLD THE PHONE RIGHT NOW.

LWM said that the REVIEW of haida might come before july 1st,not the ship itself.that doest not mean that haida will come before july 1st,it might come later.

[NNC]
[NNC]
Beta Testers
397 posts
5,583 battles
5 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

HOL UP,HOLD THE PHONE RIGHT NOW.

LWM said that the REVIEW of haida might come before july 1st,not the ship itself.that doest not mean that haida will come before july 1st,it might come later.

Next up will be a review of HMCS Haida, due out before July 1st.

Open to interpretation. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,374 posts
10,157 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

This would make sense to me as well. Release it with some kind of July 4th event.

[INTEL]
Members
6,627 posts
25,304 battles

I am sure Mass will be in 0.7.6 ready for July 4th.

Now, where and when is T-61? (keep asking, maybe some day soontm)