Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LemonadeWarrior

Not my job Award?

15 comments in this topic

[-AA-]
Members
1,728 posts
6,657 battles

Is it my keyboard or can we hand out a Not my Job Award?

See spoiler for how well organised the keybinds are :P

Spoiler

ddi4ig.jpg

Members
2,120 posts
4,735 battles

I'm sure that today I got a "Not My Job" award by semi-carrying a bunch of Tier 8s in an Atlanta, killing 4/6 of the 6 enemy ships my team managed to sink, racking up 131k damage.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,953 posts
12,460 battles
1 hour ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

I'm sure that today I got a "Not My Job" award by semi-carrying a bunch of Tier 8s in an Atlanta, killing 4/6 of the 6 enemy ships my team managed to sink, racking up 131k damage.

What, doing what you can to win the match is 'not your job'?

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,623 posts
521 battles
2 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

See spoiler for how well organised the keybinds are :P

Off topic, but what ship icon mod are you using? Is that the one that shows the health of the ships as part of the icon? I've been looking for that one since I saw a youtuber using it. 

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,763 posts
12,435 battles

I have no idea what I was looking at but if that is a feature I am unaware of I will not be using it. The info displayed normally is confusing enough!

[-AA-]
Members
1,728 posts
6,657 battles
52 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

I have no idea what I was looking at but if that is a feature I am unaware of I will not be using it. The info displayed normally is confusing enough!

When you press "B" you get the quick command control panel. I was trying to find what "F9" was doing, but had some trouble finding it because of how organised it was :P

1 hour ago, ramp4ge said:

Off topic, but what ship icon mod are you using? Is that the one that shows the health of the ships as part of the icon? I've been looking for that one since I saw a youtuber using it. 

Aslain: Screen Panels -> Side Panels by BADoBEST -> Panel: BADoBEST V2.

I am also using Navigator and Info Panel Enemy. Last one is pretty useful actually, because I continued on a different server and not really familiar with the low tiers, so that makes it easy to get some quick information :)

BTW: Do you know where I can find the x on the minimap mod in Aslains? Is it still there? I can't find it myself. Do you have any mods I should use? :D

• Cool 1

[TOG]
Members
2,371 posts
14,622 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

I can understand his frustration when he's doing it in a ship that would be situational OP at best.  I prefer to do it in a ship that's OP myself when I do have to carry.

Members
2,120 posts
4,735 battles
2 hours ago, Lert said:

Of course it is / was, just that I was annoyed over the fact that the Tier 8s with their "technological superiority" were doing far less and not even trying.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

When my allied BBs won't push, my Ryujo will push for them. Not my job but someone has to lead the team, so why not myself and all 25mm of armor I got.

Edited by Vangm94

[H_]
Members
700 posts

I thought this thread was about DD's not going to caps anymore?   Game starts and the DD Captains hit the F15 Key just outside of the Cap:  "I ain't going in there !"  You do it !

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
5 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

I thought this thread was about DD's not going to caps anymore?   Game starts and the DD Captains hit the F15 Key just outside of the Cap:  "I ain't going in there !"  You do it !

I am willing to get close to a cap but I won't be in it until enemy contact.

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,022 posts
11,126 battles
45 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

When my allied BBs won't push, my Ryujo will push for them. Not my job but someone has to lead the team, so why not myself and all 25mm of armor I got.

hah sometimes in rage when i play the midway i just say "if you guys dont get the danm cap i will go cap with this cv" is amazing how people start moving.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
24 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

hah sometimes in rage when i play the midway i just say "if you guys dont get the danm cap i will go cap with this cv" is amazing how people start moving.

Unfortunately some people won't move so I just sink. Know what though, you get a free pass to leave the game.

Spoiler

I ended up punishing everyone in my team because early in the match I scouted the map and found no enemies to the East but I still had 2 BBs going there. I kept telling them to stop going there but they eventually said "your not my dad, you can't tell me what to do". So since I was in a already salty mood, I stopped moving and did the one thing that a CV can do that no other ship can do by themselves. Then I left.

Map: Faultline

Ship: Ryujo

• Cool 1

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,022 posts
11,126 battles
2 hours ago, Vangm94 said:

Unfortunately some people won't move so I just sink. Know what though, you get a free pass to leave the game.

Hide contents

I ended up punishing everyone in my team because early in the match I scouted the map and found no enemies to the East but I still had 2 BBs going there. I kept telling them to stop going there but they eventually said "your not my dad, you can't tell me what to do". So since I was in a already salty mood, I stopped moving and did the one thing that a CV can do that no other ship can do by themselves. Then I left.

Map: Faultline

Ship: Ryujo

I never leave a game, but sometimes i push with the cv in the caps if team dont do that (rage mode), and i totaly ignore bbybies sniping/potatos and let they die. Heh.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
12 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

I never leave a game, but sometimes i push with the cv in the caps if team dont do that (rage mode), and i totaly ignore bbybies sniping/potatos and let they die. Heh.

Unfortunately for since I came back from hiatus that I grew salty. So once them two BBs started talking back, everything went to rage. Remember, I did the one thing a CV can do that no ship can do. Then I left. My own fault for being that salty so I am willing to take the consequences and any criticism. I am also no on hiatus til 0.7.6.0.

Edited by Vangm94

Sign in to follow this