You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Amatsukaze_KaiNi

When both carriers using def AA near each other

10 comments in this topic

Members
612 posts
7,263 battles

I say... rush near to the enemy CV and turn broadside to use all of my secondaries in Graf Zeppelin...

image.thumb.png.eb94d8f1d045e2ef65e16eb7985e1e39.png

Had to hide names as it may mistaken as name and shame... just to be sure/safe...

• Bad 1

Members
612 posts
7,263 battles
4 hours ago, CptJackSparrowed said:

Doubt its healthy to post about your amazing feats as leftclick-cv.

Nah I didn't focus much on attacking... I intent to focus on providing much AA to my team as you can see my ribbons... almost King of the Air... cough...

• Bad 1

Members
1,604 posts
3,573 battles

That's dirty and I love it.  I still wish I'd bought this thing when it was on sale last year but work was murdering me at the time and I didn't think they'd pull it so fast.

• Funny 1

[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
On 6/21/2018 at 3:54 AM, CptJackSparrowed said:

Doubt its healthy to post about your amazing feats as leftclick-cv.

I sometimes can't help but laugh at the salt GZ gets for it's left click abilities. People rave about how unfair manual drops are. Now people rave about how unfair it is to just left click attack.

[TWGGF]
[TWGGF]
Members
116 posts
1,338 battles

Hmm, what about BB, DD, and CA, they sure love to left click to fire a weapon too many time. 

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
20 minutes ago, Humility925 said:

Hmm, what about BB, DD, and CA, they sure love to left click to fire a weapon too many time. 

I think they meant right-click seeing as, y'know GZ doesn't have a primary battery. I also don't think I've ever run into a DD with secondaries, though I am fully prepared to be surprised by some Russian bias or other overbuilt monstrosity in that regard.

[NATO]
Beta Testers
1,766 posts
5,805 battles
On 6/21/2018 at 1:51 PM, Palladia said:

That's dirty and I love it.  I still wish I'd bought this thing when it was on sale last year but work was murdering me at the time and I didn't think they'd pull it so fast.

I would have purchased it if I didnt receive one of those nasty truck repair bills everyone fears.

[STW-D]
Members
1,853 posts
5,651 battles

About that title...

Defensive fire doesn't actually affect the secondaries at all, except with regards to AA. Against surface ships, it doesn't do [edited].

Members
63 posts
2,942 battles
On 7/15/2018 at 11:21 PM, Landsraad said:

I think they meant right-click seeing as, y'know GZ doesn't have a primary battery. I also don't think I've ever run into a DD with secondaries, though I am fully prepared to be surprised by some Russian bias or other overbuilt monstrosity in that regard.

The Haida has one secondary gun. It's only 4km in range and 4km in a DD is suicide close.