Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
yacskn

Super Container Contents

Super Container Contents  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should Super Container Contents Reflect Their Rare Nature By Offering Actual Rare Stuff?

• Yes.
    • No.

6 comments in this topic

[R-F]
Members
395 posts
14,335 battles

So now that there's this whole Arsenal shop thing, isn't it time that they finally removed stuff no one wanted from the contents of a Super Container?

I'm talking common camos and flags and even special upgrades. Since we'll be able to buy them outright.

I mean, Super Containers are super rare as it is. It's terribly disappointing to get stuff from it that you already have easy access to. Shouldn't they live up to their rarity by offering actual rare stuff? Instead of giving you 100 November Foxtrot flags?

Edited by yacskn
  • Cool 2

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Members
98 posts
5,533 battles

But then again, you don't really "earn" super containers outside of missions, so i think thanks is due they even exist
original.gif.c4fe7b8c71609040f445485ee45e82d0.gif

Thanks Wargaming for the Radar Module lol

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[POP]
Members
839 posts
9,473 battles
8 minutes ago, yacskn said:

So now that there's this whole Arsenal shop thing, isn't it time that they finally removed stuff no one wanted from the contents of a Super Container?

I'm talking common camos and flags and even special upgrades. Since we'll be able to buy them outright.

I mean, Super Containers are super rare as it is. It's terribly disappointing to get stuff from it that you already have easy access to. Shouldn't they live up to their rarity by offering actual rare stuff? Instead of giving you 100 November Foxtrot flags?

I agree sir.

(also, are you this guy?)

PhotoFunia-1022f82.gif

[VW]
Members
1,830 posts
12,276 battles

yes. basta with the ridiculous spotter plane mods et al. i earn 1-2 per year max. they should never come with mods or det flags.

[R-F]
Members
395 posts
14,335 battles
9 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

(also, are you this guy?)

I am whoever you want me to be.

Community Department
2,018 posts
500 battles
19 minutes ago, yacskn said:

The functionality don't choose rare things espesially for you. There is random pool of stuff that anybody may recieve by equal chance for earning xp in battles. It costs you nothing by the way. But still you have a chance to recieve some valuable things. Even you have plenty of them. That is not the problem, you have an ability to sell them. 

So let's lock.

• Bad 1