You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
saber1979

yolo day?

11 comments in this topic

Members
198 posts
1,447 battles

was today yolo day or something? I literally had my worst day ever, 9 wins 15 looses. so many dar dars dying in the first 6 or 7 minutes.

[VW]
Members
1,833 posts
12,288 battles

Only days that end in y are yolo days!

(summer vacay is the real culprit)

Edited by monpetitloup

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

No YOLO DAY Is 2nd wednesday of every month. You are experiencing Death Race 2018 

Members
198 posts
1,447 battles

I mean look at this [edited], I have not seen matches this lopsided in a long long time.

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.a60df3bc353a399f158dc8c6db063064.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.5960f9639fb88e9c9d7a8fe4ae7c4c00.jpg

Spoiler

3.thumb.jpg.f5f4ac922e737ff47e7862dd8d9e7dd3.jpg

4.thumb.jpg.33e383c507cf8cd01b736d3db3811900.jpg

[ALPHA]
Members
401 posts
8,364 battles

With me, is yolo day everyday. Play lije good player is to bored out of CB.

Members
198 posts
1,447 battles

Seriously wth is going on? 4 matches today and 4 strait losses even though i'm averaging 90k in my Gearing

[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,411 posts
4,300 battles

4 matches, 4 losses in a row. Decided to call it quits for the night before I break something.

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
8,997 battles
15 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

4 matches, 4 losses in a row. Decided to call it quits for the night before I break something.

You've got to be the only player I've noticed with 3X forum posts than battles.  4 losses in a row?  Try 15, I've had that.  

Best way to break the streak in general is radically shift tier, ship type, or just put the thing down.  But if you persist in playing the same ship while an obvious losing streak is on, your own head be it.

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
8,997 battles

What I like is having access to another account; massive losing streak on one, switch and immediately start winning.  Switch back and landslide losses didn't skip a beat.  Interesting stuff.

[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,411 posts
4,300 battles
13 minutes ago, BullHalsey said:

You've got to be the only player I've noticed with 3X forum posts than battles.  4 losses in a row?  Try 15, I've had that.  

Best way to break the streak in general is radically shift tier, ship type, or just put the thing down.  But if you persist in playing the same ship while an obvious losing streak is on, your own head be it.

Well I've been active on the forum to varying degrees since 2012 long before alpha testing was even a thing. It builds up when one posts 5 or 6 posts a day or so. Back then I was really active, not really much now.

OTOH I don't have that much free time to play WoWs, whenever I'm not burned out, or actively avoiding holiday seasons. That's why it looks so lopsided.

Generally I put the game down long before I might hypothetically accrue 15 losses in a row.

• Cool 1

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
8,997 battles
11 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Well I've been active on the forum to varying degrees since 2012 long before alpha testing was even a thing. It builds up when one posts 5 or 6 posts a day or so. Back then I was really active, not really much now.

OTOH I don't have that much free time to play WoWs, whenever I'm not burned out, or actively avoiding holiday seasons. That's why it looks so lopsided.

Generally I put the game down long before I might hypothetically accrue 15 losses in a row.

Yeah 15 is rare but I've done it.  Learned how not to by having it happen to me.  I registered my name back in early 2013, 1st name that popped into my head at the time.  Forgot about it until 2015 and just missed closed beta unfortunately.  Started open and wish I had the Ark Beta.  Now they're finally making me into a special commander which is interesting.