You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Counter_Gambit

NightWing Naval Guard recruiting

5 comments in this topic

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,898 posts
3,276 battles

[NWNG] NightWing Naval Guard, yet another clan for the more casual players. Please note: Clans are not unlocked for your account until you reach Account Level 15. I will gladly put you on the waiting list, and send an invite once you've reached said account level. So please, don't be shy simply because you're currently unable to join a clan.

Rules are simple to follow:

0. Don't be a Jerk. (I kept it forum friendly)

Seriously, that's it. If you wish to leave the clan to join a more competitive one, that is totally fine. This clan may eventually become a half-n-half, but the main focus is on fun and enjoyment... and of course the only real reason to join a clan: Clan Perks.

The next building to be built shall be put to a vote.

EDIT: Due to the rework of Clan Bases, Bonuses, and buildings built have been modified, and fixed

Current buildings And their Expansions(building bonus);
Officers Club: 0/4
Dry Dock: 3/6 (-5% to post-battle service cost of all ship tiers)
Shipbuilding Yard: 0/6
Research Center: 3/6 (+2% Experience earned on ships of all tiers)
Design Bureau: 3/6 (+10% to Free Experience earned on ships of all tiers)
Academy: 0/5
Coal Port: 0/3
Steel Port: 0/3
Rostral Column: 1/1 <---This was free

Next Buildings to be built;
1. Dry Dock Expansion 4 - Additional -5% to post battle service cost for ships of all tiers.
2. Dry Dock Expansion 5 - Additional -2% to post battle service cost for ships of all tiers.
3. Dry Dock Expansion 6 - Additional -3% to post battle service cost for ships of all tiers.

Those next buildings are not set in stone, and can be changed via a vote.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/62XQHYt

Edited by Counter_Gambit
  • Bad 1

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,898 posts
3,276 battles

Okay, finally figured out why Discord wasn't working. See the "EDIT EDIT" portion of the OP.

Clan still recruiting. Bonuses still small at the moment (I am literally one person gathering the oil for this at the moment, it takes awhile).

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,898 posts
3,276 battles

BUMP!!! Kansei Honbu has been built. next building: Tier VII Boat House (only because it's the cheapest)

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,898 posts
3,276 battles

Tier 7 Boathouse built, now the next cheapest is 2000 oil, which are the experience modifier buildings... So one of those is next (likely USN) unless someone joins and asks for something else to be built... Of course, things may change before this gets built, because of the new clan buildings that's been recently announced (don't know when those buildings will be available)

Also: Bump, casual clan NWNG is still recruiting.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,898 posts
3,276 battles

Now with the new clan base, I have modified my OP, to reflect the new bonuses that are being applied.

I have three buildings lined up for completion, but they can be over-written by a vote for a different building if desired.