You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
m0j0j0j0sr

Leave stuff Alone

35 comments in this topic

[-SR-]
Beta Testers
35 posts
1,622 battles

so sick of you people..Wargaming you take my money with greed in your eyes. take mt CA;s and move them around. taking the upgraded hull and guns away. i used xp and coins to use. move the ship up and place a pos in its place. now i want the xp and money back!!! this is getting old. been here since closed beta.. and growing sick and tired of your CRAP!!!! on the edge of telling you i want all of the money back i invested..and i will get it. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 18

[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts

You really should read the patch notes about the shuffle before ranting. I know it's more fun to rant first, but it makes you look uninformed. :cap_popcorn:

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,972 posts
6,460 battles
7 minutes ago, m0j0j0j0sr said:

on the edge of telling you i want all of the money back i invested..and i will get it.

what, youre gonna sue them? good luck, you'll need it because no judge is going to rule in your favor there buddy, they wont even take the case, they'll just laugh you out of the courthouse, it was known well in advance of the split that some ships were changing tiers, its your own fault for not taking just a few seconds to look and read to see that

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

[PNP]
Members
391 posts
2,844 battles

Terms of Service exists for a reason. You agreed to it, remember that.

Members
705 posts
5 minutes ago, m0j0j0j0sr said:

so sick of you people..Wargaming you take my money with greed in your eyes. take mt CA;s and move them around. taking the upgraded hull and guns away. i used xp and coins to use. move the ship up and place a pos in its place. now i want the xp and money back!!! this is getting old. been here since closed beta.. and growing sick and tired of your CRAP!!!! on the edge of telling you i want all of the money back i invested..and i will get it. 

Maybe WG should add a tube of Preparation H or a box of Tucks to the Super Container rewards for all the butthurt around here.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5
  • Bad 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
4,972 posts
6,460 battles
4 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Beta tester? :Smile_amazed:

funny how its always them that make threads like this, its making me think WG would let just about anyone be a Beta tester back then

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Funny 1

Members
3,774 posts
12 minutes ago, m0j0j0j0sr said:

BOO HOO HOO You want a cookie?  Guess I better grab me popcorn and watch and wait for mods on this one:cap_viking::cap_popcorn:

• Funny 1

Members
3,774 posts
15 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Look at his rep points lol

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
42 minutes ago, m0j0j0j0sr said:

PTPI4jO.gif

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
16,655 posts
17,300 battles
45 minutes ago, m0j0j0j0sr said:

OH good grief.  We've known for a long time that there was going to be a USN cruiser line split.  Stop whining!!!  :Smile_child:

• Funny 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,218 posts
8,804 battles
53 minutes ago, awiggin said:

52 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

funny how its always them that make threads like this, its making me think WG would let just about anyone be a Beta tester back then

It isn't always but someone that was involved in testing should know that games change.

[MWM]
Supertest Coordinator
276 posts
4,453 battles
1 hour ago, m0j0j0j0sr said:

The amount of ouch with you is amazing, are you still upset over than new fangled thing called indoor plumbing ? And why are you not in summer school making up English class ?

• Funny 1

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,623 posts
521 battles
1 hour ago, tcbaker777 said:

its making me think WG would let just about anyone be a Beta tester back then

You could buy your way in through Humble Bundle, so..

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,223 posts
3,126 battles

Oh wow... I was actually and literally eating some microwave popcorn when I clicked on this thread out of curiosity... perfect timing.

:Smile_popcorn::cap_popcorn:

Eh... we don't have a fish eating popcorn emoji? Why not?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
1 hour ago, tcbaker777 said:

Not ANYONE; you had to buy a ship first! And given the large number of games OP has played, he must have done ... what ... 2 games per day?