Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
timmyg1004

thanks WG for screwing mm with the usn missions

35 comments in this topic

[O7]
Beta Testers
240 posts
14,585 battles

thanks WG for making cruisers stay at max range farming damage to complete the usn cruiser mission, this has a snowball effect on games. dd`s get no direct support,bbs in turn dont use their hp when needed causing games to be really lop sidded and end fast. thanks for ruining player experience

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

Members
400 posts
6,311 battles
Just now, timmyg1004 said:

thanks WG for making cruisers stay at max range farming damage to complete the usn cruiser mission, this has a snowball effect on games. dd`s get no direct support,bbs in turn dont use their hp when needed causing games to be really lop sidded and end fast. thanks for ruining player experience

Stopped playing my DDs until this blows over. Back to playing my BBs and I always push, so the only good thing in all this, that is good, is deleting cruisers being played by people with no clue, Clevelends being the best or worse, whichever you look at it.  

• Cool 1

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles

Yeah I've also noticed a shift towards bad play when there are a series of missions / events going on. It's like all the "casuals" log in and play. Sometimes it's good because that means more potatoes to harvest, but when both your team and the enemy team absolutely suck, you're in for a bad time. It's not good for the enemy team to melt either because you can barely do anything before the match ends.

• Cool 3

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,392 battles
13 minutes ago, timmyg1004 said:

Um, Im not seeing this in last few days.

Members
333 posts
5 battles

A new ship line dropped/altered stop being a moron and realize that this was going to happen with or without the missions. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[TDRB]
Members
949 posts
3,626 battles
18 minutes ago, timmyg1004 said:

BB's aren't pushing

Everybody & their brother is spamming HE

Too many ships with radar so DD's can't cap

School's out & a bunch of mindless kids are ruining the game

Now WG adds cruiser missions which causes cruisers to farm damage and that is ruining player experience

With all these issues why would anyone play this game?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
3,407 posts
6,067 battles

Can't please anyone, any of the time it seems.  WE want things we can win and new lines -= you screwed us over WG by doing these things...

Members
98 posts
3,417 battles

If you can't beat 'em, Join 'em. Until this USN cruiser stuff subsides I'm not touching my Z-52.

On the contrary,

I've had a pretty good 18 wins out of 20 games today playing Cleveland. I can't wait for that Worcester. 

• Cool 1

[MWM]
Supertest Coordinator
274 posts
4,391 battles
1 hour ago, timmyg1004 said:

Another amazing example of someone who cant adapt to a changing battle space. Funny the DD drivers in my clan have no problems with all the changes that have happened, just think next week we have US light cruisers. They find DD's yummy and BB's make great BBQ grills.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,817 posts
3,931 battles

it's the best season to play Battleships,stop moaning.

[SRBL]
Members
78 posts

Just had two of the best DD games I've ever played and they were back to back. All three DDs in both games got kills, got deep into red territory and were the top exp earners. Anecdotal, I know, but it was still fun times with my DD. 

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,879 battles

It just means you have not adapted your DDs to the current meta. Luckily for me, my DD tactics work the same.

• Cool 1

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,795 posts
18,678 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

BB's aren't pushing

Now WG adds cruiser missions which causes cruisers to farm damage and that is ruining player experience

I haven't played in the past week

[RKN]
Members
1,424 posts
11,737 battles
34 minutes ago, DarfTarts421 said:

My Scharnhorst and Bismarck love the increased cruiser counts.

Wait until you play real tiers where cruisers are not disabled punching bags. 

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,028 battles

Purple guy from purple clan complaining about inability to farm purple grade damage due to changing meta.

• Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,796 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

BB's aren't pushing

BBs never push, this isn't really new.

1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Again, this is rather common.

1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Another very common experience, especially for those who cap at the beginning of matches.

1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

More like financing the game, which in many ways is run off of Mommy's credit card.

1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Missions have always taken players way from standard game goals and made them focus on themselves; not really new either.

1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Fun?

[WOLFB]
Members
415 posts
3,620 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

Cos it's really fun. And challenging.

Is there any other reason?

[RNDM]
Members
93 posts
2,591 battles

As a dd I just have to make sure i stay about 10 km away from radar ships and I'm pretty much good. cap if you get a chance and run if you have to. you can circle back and the radar will probably have run out by then and you can torp the ship into oblivion. Or pop smoke on one part of the map and use that as a decoy then sneak around while they investigate that and burn the consumable searching empty smoke. Modify your tactics to find a more favorable situation, don't let your enemy control the situation and you can win. Plus if every one is playing by themselves for achievements, just go hunt some bbs because everyone left them alone without support. Honestly so much more you can do, and thanks to the new game play I have been forced to think about my play so much more and its made me a better captain (at least for dds. still don't quite know how to use other ships to the same consistent effect yet but thats for another time) 

[TOG]
Members
2,346 posts
14,574 battles

So you counter play:

1.  Use IJN cruisers. They have torps. UN CA's/CL's don't,

2. Use French BB's like the richeliu

3. CA's Hunters like the scharnhorst

4. Go seal hunting in lower tiers.

Why haven't you done it instead of whining? I have no idea.

[TDRB]
Members
949 posts
3,626 battles
1 hour ago, Jester_of_War said:

Cos it's really fun. And challenging.

Is there any other reason?

There is another reason I play. I have family & friends that also play the game. We have a good time. Yes, we get aggravated sometimes but that is human nature.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,894 posts
3,268 battles

As an IJN DD main, I am having 0 difficulty with the current meta, due to the hype created by the USN Cruiser Line Split. We have 0.7.6, and 0.7.7 to get through as well.

Sign in to follow this