You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jester_of_War

5 Free Containters IF you're willing to...

5 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
417 posts
3,620 battles

https://steamcommunity.com/games/552990/announcements/detail/3219392883441815048

...if you're willing to jump through all the hoops. Deadline by 23:59 UTC June, 30.

blah blah blah Account Completion blah blah Steam blah blah

I don't really get it, but for 15 of the things on this list, I suppose it's probably worth it. If "Freedom Containers" are $3 each, then this is about $15+ for free. (Assuming you value digital pixels and video game bits and bytes. Which I do.)

Steam containers
Exclusive boxes that grant three random items from the list below:

• 250 Doubloons
  • 5х Steam camouflages
  • +75% to ship XP per battle
  • +75% to Сommander XP per battle
  • +75% to free XP per battle
  • -3% to detectability range by sea
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy attacking your ship
  • 5,000 Free XP
  • Premium account for 1 day
  • Ship Signals (Zulu, Zulu Hotel, Papa Papa, Juliet Charlie, November Foxtrot)

Does anyone know of any reason to not do this? Is there any drawback to linking your Warships game to Steam?

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,662 battles

Based on the link, this looks like it is only available to accounts that were first created through Steam.

They are looking for folks to associate an email with the existing account.

Members
17,726 posts
5,084 battles

I'm thinking they're talking about unregistered accounts becoming registered.

If you already have a registered WG or Steam account, it stays that way.

Assuming I'm right, if you currently have an unregistered account, this deal would be an incentive to register with Steam instead of WG.

[-DOG-]
Members
182 posts
3,057 battles

If you have already completed your account, or will do so by 23:59 UTC June, 30, you will receive 5 Steam containers! Prizes will be distributed to the account with the associated email 1-2 weeks after the end date.

I registered through Steam and pretty sure I completed this process a while back....so we shall see if I get the containers.  Hope so, could use them.

[WOLFB]
Members
417 posts
3,620 battles

Yeah, upon reading it a third time, I spied this little line: "Please note that this is only available for accounts created through Steam."

So maybe linking to Steam is not enough? It had to be originally created through Steam? I dunno -- I'll leave it up to those with better internet-fu than I to figure out.