You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

OK To Start With it Was A Non Issue For Me

9 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,952 posts

And taunt or non taunt it still is however when your trying see what happened or what ships are where the Patch Obscuring the center of battle zone/area has become crucial at too important a time and for too long by the time it disappears all the critical data has vanished.    Please move it to a different area bottom left corner where it seems to end up would be fine

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,952 posts
2 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I wish the would just move the patch/emblem element down to here:

afPB8vM.jpg

In this way, it doesn't obscure the screen as much as it currently does.

My original post with this image: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/148308-can-i-shut-off-badges/?do=findComment&comment=3552794

That would be better than where it sits  Now:Smile_medal:  As is  I feel it's an issue  WG  didn't foresee

[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,340 battles

Can't be that important if you're already dead eh?  Whatever you can see at that very moment in time, your team can also see via a couple methods.

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

[STW-M]
Members
1,894 posts
5,666 battles

Or, you know, just have the option to turn it off in settings.

I have no interest in flashing my insignia whenever I sink anyone, and I have no interest in having people flash theirs when they sink me.

Honestly, the whole thing seems fairly unnecessary.

• Cool 1

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,713 posts
4,699 battles

Wargaming Modstation, turn'em off.  I honestly forgot they're a thing until I see pictures like this lol

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,952 posts
53 minutes ago, Deviathan said:

Can't be that important if you're already dead eh?  Whatever you can see at that very moment in time, your team can also see via a couple methods.

It is if you wanna see who,why,where...............And in addition contribute help to the team:Smile_facepalm:

Members
3,417 posts
6,084 battles
9 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

It is if you wanna see who,why,where...............And in addition contribute help to the team:Smile_facepalm:

The last part can be done with the emblem without issue as anything you see in the couple seconds it is on the screen isn't going to matter by the time it is typed in.  As for the first - after the salvo hits all of the info is flashed fast enough that I gave up on even trying to find the name of who killed me much less where he is.  Pretty much any time I don't know who killed me, they are not spotted and they are not on the minimap. I look at the minimap when I am killed more than anything else and completely miss the emblem.   Domn't remember the last time I consciously saw it or remember seeing it.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
2 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

Please move it to a different area bottom left corner where it seems to end up would be fine

And maybe make it a little bit smaller? Like the one in the lower left corner?

• Cool 1