Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shannon_Lindsey

Special upgrade missions

7 comments in this topic

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
152 posts
4,902 battles

Considering these upgrades will be received by completing special missions, what about those of us who haven't reached tier X yet? Will we be able to get the upgrades later?

[YAN]
Members
1,636 posts
7,464 battles

I believe you can get them from the Arsenal.

Maybe supercontainers like other mods? Idk.

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,950 battles
25 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

Considering these upgrades will be received by completing special missions, what about those of us who haven't reached tier X yet? Will we be able to get the upgrades later?

You’re talking about the legendary upgrades? I’m pretty sure they will be completed in the ship that receives the upgrade. Something like if you want the Gearing upgrade you will have to get 25,000 base XP in the Gearing. 

So if you don’t have a tier 10, you cannotget the upgrade. Not like they are going away and you can’t use it unless you have the ship.

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
152 posts
4,902 battles
6 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

You’re talking about the legendary upgrades? I’m pretty sure they will be completed in the ship that receives the upgrade. Something like if you want the Gearing upgrade you will have to get 25,000 base XP in the Gearing. 

So if you don’t have a tier 10, you cannotget the upgrade. Not like they are going away and you can’t use it unless you have the ship.

That's not what I meant. I mean when we finally get our tier 10s in a couple of months, will we be able to get to the missions then?

[AWP]
Members
780 posts
2,950 battles
26 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

That's not what I meant. I mean when we finally get our tier 10s in a couple of months, will we be able to get to the missions then?

What do you mean? I think my previous post answered this question... if it didn’t then please tell me what you are still confused about.

Members
98 posts
3,417 battles

They will most likely be available with no time limit. 

i.e when you get a TX, the corresponding missions will be available for you to unlock their module. Heck they might even make a section in the campaign tab for it.

But yes, as of our current knowledge, there is no indication that they are time limited.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,841 battles
1 hour ago, _Pixi_ said:

They will most likely be available with no time limit.

I think that this is the way it will work also.

1 hour ago, _Pixi_ said:

i.e when you get a TX

LOL! Every time I see the TX abbreviation all I think about is Texas!

Sign in to follow this