You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dps_gunner

Almost raged, time for a break!

8 comments in this topic

[1CVDV]
Members
63 posts
2,736 battles

0-8 first eight games. Two of them was top score in a t8 ship vs t9 and t10s. Never below 3rd, played my butt off and people just yolo and die on the first 3minutes. Frustrated,  time for a long break

• Boring 1

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

0-8 is a bad streak. Hopefully you broke that up a little. General rule is 3 strikes and either take a break or at least change ships. 5 losses either way and it's time to move on for an hour or half a day... once the frustration is built up you start making stupid mistakes and blaming others for them. 

[1CVDV]
Members
63 posts
2,736 battles
5 minutes ago, _ENO_ said:

0-8 is a bad streak. Hopefully you broke that up a little. General rule is 3 strikes and either take a break or at least change ships. 5 losses either way and it's time to move on for an hour or half a day... once the frustration is built up you start making stupid mistakes and blaming others for them. 

Yup, taking the rest of the day off. I'm 100% win % is just luck of RNG teammates. When 3 of your team is dead in under 3 minutes hard to pull that much dead weight. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
12 minutes ago, dps_gunner said:

0-8 first eight games. Two of them was top score in a t8 ship vs t9 and t10s. Never below 3rd, played my butt off and people just yolo and die on the first 3minutes. Frustrated,  time for a long break

kjzVItR.jpg

You will be missed Hurry Back

Remember if you go away for three months you get Free Stuff.

[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,340 battles

Mid-day warships players are easily the worst I've ever encountered as a whole.  Maybe just try playing primetime, it's a bit better.

Edited by Deviathan

[INTEL]
Members
748 posts
7,913 battles

Rage was me shutting down yesterday. It wasn't the teams. It was RNG. There were a couple of matches where the safest place on the map was where I was aiming.

Members
214 posts

These cowardly people behind their keyboards and mice and not playing the game properly need to be raged on.  No Mercy!  

Members
66 posts
15,103 battles

Mid-day players??  Lots of these folks are retired and many, like me, are Veterans who like to kill things without actually killing. This is much more fun than "Real life military". I'm sure my service brothers and sister (yes, have played with a few ladies) would agree and play the game in a somewhat serious thought process. Just my opinion so don't get wound up. And there are some folks who just like to screw around with people and there's no cure for that.