Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

Mike Yankee flag!

12 comments in this topic

Members
4,457 posts
6,172 battles

Dear WG,

I have not gotten that there flag that increases range of secondaries for like almost 2 weeks, hence this has handicapped me when I play Ceasare and Scharnhorst....2 of my only 3 BBs. I am OUT of them.  Used em up. Now, if I open containers today and see I still have not gotten any I will cry and NOT play your game until you gimme some of them. I will not quit but I will just not play. So take that! Of course this will make other players who have been on my teams quite happy but I don't care cause it's all about me. Gimme some and I promise I will mindlessly shill for your game whenever someone attacks it for anything. I will put them DOWN DOWN!  I imagine not getting these flags for so long has just been an innocent oversight on your part, thus after you read this, and take note of my threat, I am sure that when I open my containers today I will be inundated with those flags. I am sure of it. Take care WG.  Love ya!

With all due respect for a GREAT capitalist business thanks very much.

dmckay (now gimme them flags)

Edited by dmckay
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Members
4,457 posts
6,172 battles

I see I got a "boring". Well when I get those flags and deep six ya I am sure you will not find it boring as you head down to the bottom of the sea. It will be terrifying. 

[B2P]
Members
498 posts
13,250 battles

Well, you could earn them.  But you'll have to get close to the enemy and let your secondaries finish them off to earn the Close Quarters Expert achievement, which will give you 10 signals.  You can earn the achievement multiple times, but you'll only get the signals once per day.  That's how I get most of mine. :cap_rambo:

Members
3,774 posts
27 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Dear WG,

I have not gotten that there flag that increases range of secondaries for like almost 2 weeks, hence this has handicapped me when I play Ceasare and Scharnhorst....2 of my only 3 BBs. I am OUT of them.  Used em up. Now, if I open containers today and see I still have not gotten any I will cry and NOT play your game until you gimme some of them. I will not quit but I will just not play. So take that! Of course this will make other players who have been on my teams quite happy but I don't care cause it's all about me. Gimme some and I promise I will mindlessly shill for your game whenever someone attacks it for anything. I will put them DOWN DOWN!  I imagine not getting these flags for so long has just been an innocent oversight on your part, thus after you read this, and take note of my threat, I am sure that when I open my containers today I will be inundated with those flags. I am sure of it. Take care WG.  Love ya!

With all due respect for a GREAT capitalist business thanks very much.

dmckay (now gimme them flags)

Take your German BBs out for a spin get some close quarters lol.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
1 hour ago, dmckay said:

Now, if I open containers today and see I still have not gotten any I will cry and NOT play your game until you gimme some of them.

Not to bust your bubble or nuthin', but if you ain't playin' how is WoW going to get you any flags?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
4,457 posts
6,172 battles
7 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Not to bust your bubble or nuthin', but if you ain't playin' how is WoW going to get you any flags?

Hmmmmm......maybe I have not thought this thru. :Smile_amazed:

Actually I have not played much random lately.  Kinda been taking it easy. Better get back in there and EARN some stuff.

Edited by dmckay

Members
4,457 posts
6,172 battles
1 hour ago, DreadRaybo said:

Well, you could earn them.  But you'll have to get close to the enemy and let your secondaries finish them off to earn the Close Quarters Expert achievement, which will give you 10 signals.  You can earn the achievement multiple times, but you'll only get the signals once per day.  That's how I get most of mine. :cap_rambo:

Bingo!  Earn them. Excellent advice.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
4 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Actually I have not played much random lately.

I haven't either, just sort of occsionally grabbing a container or two and generally sluffing off.

Members
4,457 posts
6,172 battles
13 minutes ago, Umikami said:

I haven't either, just sort of occsionally grabbing a container or two and generally sluffing off.

I had a bad couple of weeks when summer came along (then took a break) but been winning more when I do play now so it's better. I MAY actually get to 50% before the summer ends. I am soooo damn inconsistent and I just play alone...I can't usually carry a tater team. Tater's can't fix taters. :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by dmckay

Members
4,457 posts
6,172 battles
1 hour ago, DreadRaybo said:

I have won that!  Not enough but was great when I have. Tks.  Scharn is very good for getting that.

Edited by dmckay

[B2P]
Members
498 posts
13,250 battles
38 minutes ago, dmckay said:

I have won that!  Not enough but was great when I have. Tks.  Scharn is very good for getting that.

Yeah, I have had to stop myself from firing my main guns for the kill shot more than a few times just to try and make sure my secondaries get the kill... and I get the signals!

Members
4,457 posts
6,172 battles
6 hours ago, DreadRaybo said:

Yeah, I have had to stop myself from firing my main guns for the kill shot more than a few times just to try and make sure my secondaries get the kill... and I get the signals!

Takes b#lls.

Sign in to follow this