Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

Ships stats?

7 comments in this topic

Members
4,460 posts
6,188 battles

Warships Today had ship stats but it's gone.  Is there another site that has ship stats by tier (wins/loses %) as did Warships Today in an easy to read way? I miss that. 

[PVE]
Members
8,900 posts
7,289 battles
2 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Warships Today had ship stats but it's gone.  Is there another site that has ship stats by tier (wins/loses %) as did Warships Today in an easy to read way? I miss that. 

https://na.wows-numbers.com/

Edit, main WoWs page for basic stats as well.

Edited by Kizarvexis

Members
4,460 posts
6,188 battles
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

https://na.wows-numbers.com/

Edit, main WoWs page for basic stats as well.

Tks.  I am an idiot. I looked at that site after Warships Today went down but failed to click on ships. 

• Cool 1

Members
3,774 posts
11 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Warships today is broken completely I've been using WoWs Stats and numbers as already stated.   Their site is actually more accurate and frequently updated.  

[THICC]
Members
68 posts
166 battles

I prefer wows-numbers :) (Just a hint though, unlike warships today, wows numbers only updates specific users after a few hours, so dont try to check stats after every game [visiting a profile that has not been updated yet, it will say "Updating," just refresh the page and it will have the new changes]).

Members
4,460 posts
6,188 battles
9 minutes ago, Huanghe said:

I prefer wows-numbers :) (Just a hint though, unlike warships today, wows numbers only updates specific users after a few hours, so dont try to check stats after every game [visiting a profile that has not been updated yet, it will say "Updating," just refresh the page and it will have the new changes]).

Tks.  Well I am not so obsessional that I check after every game.:Smile_teethhappy: When losing I may not check for a week or more. Carry on!

[TCAN]
Members
23 posts
2,252 battles

WoW-numbers has a major glitch that must be fixed. Trying to gain access to a ships detailed configuration will deny you access. It will ask you to accept API consent. Even if you click the green button and allow API consent, it will still fail to give you the ships detailed configuration. It’s a bug that must be fixed.

Sign in to follow this