Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kizarvexis

Fourth of July event tease

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,944
[PVE]
Members
8,818 posts
7,254 battles

The latest Dev Diary mentioned some things coming for the Fourth of July. Nothing on how long the Fourth event will run.

 

x3 XP first win bonus

Elite Ship XP conversion to FXP sale

Mission(?) for Baltimore perma-camo similar to the Cleveland American perma-camo that the American Containers have for an end prize.

Discounts on US tech tree credit cost for US cruisers just before the Fourth

 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/dev-diaries-076/

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,302
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The latest Dev Diary mentioned some things coming for the Fourth of July. Nothing on how long the Fourth event will run.

 

x3 XP first win bonus

Elite Ship XP conversion to FXP sale

Mission(?) for Baltimore perma-camo similar to the Cleveland American perma-camo that the American Containers have for an end prize.

Discounts on US tech tree credit cost for US cruisers just before the Fourth

 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/dev-diaries-076/

Thanks:Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,944
[PVE]
Members
8,818 posts
7,254 battles
2 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Thanks:Smile_honoring:

You're welcome. I'll update the Clan news message next week, especially if we get more info.

 

People might not want to buy US cruisers the day they come out, depending on when the US cruiser discount starts. My guess would be that the discount would run the weekend from Fri, Jun 29th to early Mon morning, Jul 2nd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,364
[-K-]
Members
5,044 posts
8,934 battles

Isn't WoWS birthday coming up soon as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
412
[VW]
Members
1,819 posts
12,266 battles
Just now, Ace_04 said:

Isn't WoWS birthday coming up soon as well?

August, and September, one is wg one is wows, forget which.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,944
[PVE]
Members
8,818 posts
7,254 battles
1 minute ago, Ace_04 said:

Isn't WoWS birthday coming up soon as well?

September-ish I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,336 battles

I'm curious to see if they hold onto the Mass until then so it doesn't overlap with the cruiser release next week.  I wouldn't typically be interested in another US BB premium, but I'm looking forward to the change-up in style from the rest of the line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,944
[PVE]
Members
8,818 posts
7,254 battles
Just now, Deviathan said:

I'm curious to see if they hold onto the Mass until then so it doesn't overlap with the cruiser release next week.  I wouldn't typically be interested in another US BB premium, but I'm looking forward to the change-up in style from the rest of the line.

That would be a cool Fourth of July addition to the premium shop.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,680
[ARGSY]
Members
5,722 posts
3,912 battles
48 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Mission(?) for Baltimore perma-camo similar to the Cleveland American perma-camo that the American Containers have for an end prize.

Worthwhile to get for when I eventually obtain the Balt, I guess - will be interested to see what the requirements are. I'm guessing at some stage they'll also put the Helena camo out that we're currently voting on the winner for, similar to what they did for the Normandie. Time to favour the New Orleans for US CA work.

50 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Discounts on US tech tree credit cost for US cruisers just before the Fourth

A much-appreciated gesture, but I'm going to need the Dallas before that. Although who knows, if she turns out to be good and I get as much gameplay out of her as I think I'm going to get, I might even end up getting savings on the Helena...

Thanks for the update!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,493
[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,789 posts
46 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

That would be a cool Fourth of July addition to the premium shop.

I'm REALLY hoping we get Massachusetts for 4th of July!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×