Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Not a huge deal

4 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
1,996 posts
18,433 battles

Not a huge deal but I wish WGing would add the ships in the new line to the tech tree and label them as coming soon. Remember when  the KM BB line came out? For over two weeks prior to the line release you could view and drool over the new ships in the line. I noticed they stopped this with the French BB's. 

Come on WGing let us salivate over all your hard work.

• Bad 1

[FML]
Members
171 posts
6,216 battles

To be fair French battleships were never going to make a bigger splash than the Germans, most people believe the German battleships should have been in the game with Americans and Japanese from the start to begin with.

[VIKES]
[VIKES]
Members
540 posts
11,840 battles
1 hour ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I wish WGing would add the ships in the new line to the tech tree and label them as coming soon.

There is a specific mod for this in Ashlain's.   I agree it should be in the game itself, but you can get this info if you apply the mod.

I should also have mentioned there is a second mod to see them in color, in port,  (instead of the default black and white) as well.

Edited by nagasakee

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,149 posts
1,648 battles
3 hours ago, KingJacko said:

To be fair French battleships were never going to make a bigger splash than the Germans, most people believe the German battleships should have been in the game with Americans and Japanese from the start to begin with.

British, not German.  German stuff is massively overhyped.

Sign in to follow this