Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
h9k_a

Possible Halsey Mission 4 task 3 Bug

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
440 posts
18,350 battles

Mission 4 Task 3 is top 5 xp, win and sink an IJN ship. I was top 3 in a winning match and sunk a Harekaze. 

Does the HSF Harekaze count as an IJN ship for the mission since the task did not complete for that battle?

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
416 posts
12,662 battles

The only other component is doing this in a USN ship.  

Community Department
2,029 posts
512 battles
2 hours ago, h9k_a said:

Mission 4 Task 3 is top 5 xp, win and sink an IJN ship. I was top 3 in a winning match and sunk a Harekaze. 

Does the HSF Harekaze count as an IJN ship for the mission since the task did not complete for that battle?

Please reply to the support with details. And we will investigate the issue. 
Did you restart game after that? Nothing changed?

[WOLF5]
Members
440 posts
18,350 battles
22 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Please reply to the support with details. And we will investigate the issue. 
Did you restart game after that? Nothing changed?

Candidly, I just played another game and finished off the star that I needed to unlock the final task. However, since I'm not asking for a star credit, I'm not submitting a ticket with support. I thought the idea of the forum was to report bugs so the devs could look into the parameters.

Simply put, I believe in Mission 4 Task 3 and probably Task 4, the HSF ships are NOT identified as either KM or iJN ships respectively so they don't allow you to finish those 2 tasks when you sink a HSF ship. This should be fairly simple for a dev to check since it should be in the task parameters to see if they've made allowances for how the HSF ships are coded in game. 

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,029 posts
512 battles
16 minutes ago, h9k_a said:

Candidly, I just played another game and finished off the star that I needed to unlock the final task. However, since I'm not asking for a star credit, I'm not submitting a ticket with support. I thought the idea of the forum was to report bugs so the devs could look into the parameters.

Simply put, I believe in Mission 4 Task 3 and probably Task 4, the HSF ships are NOT identified as either KM or iJN ships respectively so they don't allow you to finish those 2 tasks when you sink a HSF ship. This should be fairly simple for a dev to check since it should be in the task parameters to see if they've made allowances for how the HSF ships are coded in game. 

That's right. Thank you in advance for your answer. 

Sign in to follow this