Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sylverin

Seeking casual clan for division grinding (NA)

5 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1 post
3,079 battles

Hey all, Solo queue is starting to get unbearable so I'm looking for a group of players to get together with and make the grind more enjoyable.

Preferably a clan on more of the casual side, this is a game, not a job. I typically play a few games a day with more on the weekends. (lord knows why, masochism maybe)

Current WTR varies around 1050-1200 depending on class. I tend to be great at CV's, enjoy BB's and DD's, and not be as great at CL's. 1300 battles ATM and generally seem to improve in all areas over time. (Odd, forum says 1700 battles.)

I have most nations lines at T6-7 with a decent handful of premiums. 

I would greatly prefer a clan with Discord as a chat system as I've had problems with TS in the past.

And of course, just people who know how to be cool and not be raging bellends to each other, we can still do that on the internet yeah?

Edited by Sylverin

Members
1,780 posts
17,366 battles
3 hours ago, Sylverin said:

(Odd, forum says 1700 battles.)

It includes all types of battles added together (including scenarios that there isn't a separate listing for in your profile screen).

[SMI-1]
[SMI-1]
Members
272 posts
8,398 battles

@Sylverin You more than welcome to come join us , we are a casual clan, don't care about win rate or stats, just for the fun of it. We do participate in Ranked and Clan Battles and use Discord.

Apply to [SMI-1]

Thanks,

Sere_Pj

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
165 posts
7,388 battles

Uncle Sam 1.png

That said - I invite EVERYONE to visit NGA's Website at  https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com

Fill out an application and prepare to enjoy your total gaming experience !

Because NGA's main requirement is that all of our members have FUN !!!

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

Sign in to follow this