Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RazrLeaf

Khabarovsk Torpedo Tooltip Bug

4 comments in this topic

[JASH]
Members
6 posts
6,915 battles

When you hold "ctrl" and hover your cursor over your torpedoes, the range listed in the tooltip is incorrect.

image.thumb.png.1b33c9c255886b8d829448308ab6ac25.png

Members
1,790 posts
17,416 battles

Khab torps used to be 8km but got nerfed to 6km...probably just forgot to reset that window when they nerfed it.

It was a long time ago though so it should have been corrected by now.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,783 posts
14,864 battles
4 hours ago, RazrLeaf said:

When you hold "ctrl" and hover your cursor over your torpedoes, the range listed in the tooltip is incorrect.

How old is that screenshot, because if it was from BEFORE the Khab got her torps changed, and the player was running torpedo acceleration skill, they would be 8 K torps (and very, very fast). But as far as I know that is the ONLY way they could be 8 K torps on a Khab.

1 hour ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Khab torps used to be 8km but got nerfed to 6km

Khab torps used to be 10 K before they got nerfed; at least the top grade ones were, though honestly I don't remember what the stock ones were but I thought they were always the 6 K ones.

• Cool 1

Members
1,790 posts
17,416 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

How old is that screenshot, because if it was from BEFORE the Khab got her torps changed, and the player was running torpedo acceleration skill, they would be 8 K torps (and very, very fast). But as far as I know that is the ONLY way they could be 8 K torps on a Khab.

Khab torps used to be 10 K before they got nerfed; at least the top grade ones were, though honestly I don't remember what the stock ones were but I thought they were always the 6 K ones.

That's right...I'm only up to the Minsk on the line so got confused w/another ship in the line w/8km torp range (& not even sure which ship it was)...sorry about the misinfo.

Sign in to follow this