You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gary_P

Faith

24 comments in this topic

[_USS_]
[_USS_]
Members
282 posts
9,063 battles

have some

grem.png

• Cool 7

[WOLFB]
Members
415 posts
3,620 battles

Wow, that's great.

Congratulations.

It certainly restores mine.

(I got my second Super Container ever yesterday, after six months of playing, and got 1000 doubloons. I'd be willing to trade of you want.)

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,775 battles
21 minutes ago, Gary_P said:

have some

Great SC ... congratulations on scoring a great and rare ship! I'm green with envy!

[WOLF2]
Members
760 posts
7,021 battles
21 minutes ago, Gary_P said:

have some

grem.png

Nice one.

Its a good ship - but kinda needs a Commander with perks that don't cross the board with the T10 Russian DDs (Grem really does need EM - which is a waste on both Khab and Groz - and Groz will play best with SI, once the buff comes  in).

Luckily - she shares pretty much the Commander build that will work best on Leningrad - so a shared Skipper will work well.

So many ships, so many Commanders, so many builds!

[_USS_]
[_USS_]
Members
282 posts
9,063 battles

Just played it................................OMG   what a fun boat. 

I was so excited I forgot to use the captain skills and scored 2 kills5 torp hits and 2 caps

• Cool 1

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,364 posts
7,930 battles

I have never gotten  a ship from one still, usually modules, occasionally flags I don't need in bulk, last one had some dubloons, and despite some people apparently getting all the misson's, I have yet to get a single mission for a ship from the crates that are suppose to have a chance of dropping between the one from Halsey and the several from all the Indy missions.

Care to spare some luck?

[PVE]
Members
8,785 posts
7,234 battles
59 minutes ago, ddoubletapp1 said:

Nice one.

Its a good ship - but kinda needs a Commander with perks that don't cross the board with the T10 Russian DDs (Grem really does need EM - which is a waste on both Khab and Groz - and Groz will play best with SI, once the buff comes  in).

Luckily - she shares pretty much the Commander build that will work best on Leningrad - so a shared Skipper will work well.

So many ships, so many Commanders, so many builds!

Gnevny needs EM as well. Of course it is a tech tree-ish Gremyashchy. My Gremyashchy and Gnevny share a 12 point captain.

Members
1,770 posts
17,303 battles
3 hours ago, Gary_P said:

have some

grem.png

Congrats

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
573 posts
4,504 battles

Stop, go buy a lotto ticket

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,334 battles
3 hours ago, Gary_P said:

have some

grem.png

GG m8. One of the best DD's in game, tier for tier. :Smile_teethhappy: I salute you my fellow Gremmy club member. :Smile_honoring: 

PS: Hats worn at members discretion. 

Edited by Crusin_Custard

Community Department
2,002 posts
498 battles

Congratulations! Luck is on your side!

• Cool 1

[CUTE]
Members
5,151 posts
3,430 battles

I won/carried my last Gremmy match a couple days ago. 101k Confed.

We would have lost had I not done what it took, including a torp kill on a BB that dropped their points below ours with 4 seconds to go. They had been congratulating one another on the win when I took it from them. GG indeed, sir.

[CUTIE]
Beta Testers
4,264 posts
7,711 battles

Meanwhile in my port: Try to guess what my last 3 supercontainers had

triggered.png

[PVE]
Members
5,300 posts
17,724 battles
5 minutes ago, Woofship said:

Meanwhile in my port: Try to guess what my last 3 supercontainers had

LOL I feel your pain! That has been my supercontainer experience for the most part. Oddly enough after a pretty long dry spell, I actually got two SC back to back. The first one had a Smoke Upgrade module (I really wanted that) and the second one was like 100 signals that I already had over a thousand of. India/Delta maybe, I forget. In all my other SC I have gotten single use camos I don't ever use, signal flags I never use, or one of the special upgrades that I never use. The smoke one was the only one I wanted so I feel kinda lucky for once.

[CUTIE]
Beta Testers
4,264 posts
7,711 battles
1 minute ago, Taylor3006 said:

LOL I feel your pain! That has been my supercontainer experience for the most part. Oddly enough after a pretty long dry spell, I actually got two SC back to back. The first one had a Smoke Upgrade module (I really wanted that) and the second one was like 100 signals that I already had over a thousand of. India/Delta maybe, I forget. In all my other SC I have gotten single use camos I don't ever use, signal flags I never use, or one of the special upgrades that I never use. The smoke one was the only one I wanted so I feel kinda lucky for once.

The reason I'm triggered is that I got 3x Ocean Soul Camo on a row. I don't mind Ocean Soul, they're great for grinding new lines, but 150 of them in my last 3 supercontainers? Bleh!

• Cool 1

[BSL]
Members
718 posts
14,305 battles
30 minutes ago, Woofship said:

The reason I'm triggered is that I got 3x Ocean Soul Camo on a row. I don't mind Ocean Soul, they're great for grinding new lines, but 150 of them in my last 3 supercontainers? Bleh!

It could have been Spotter Plane...:etc_swear:

[MIA-A]
Members
1,938 posts
6,542 battles
52 minutes ago, Woofship said:

I feel ya.

Except instead of Ocean Soul, I'm getting the French camo which I'm not even going to attempt to spell...

[ARGSY]
Members
5,682 posts
3,886 battles
8 hours ago, Gary_P said:

I was so excited I forgot to use the captain skills

I will usually take a new ship out completely naked, often with an unskilled captain, just to determine from the first few battles exactly what she needs.