You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mal_de_mer

I can not join a clan?

24 comments in this topic

[KRIEG]
Members
3 posts
23 battles

Because I only have 6 battles I cant join a clan and get the clan perks, seems a bit silly.  I know I have to get enough crates to get the perks but looks like you need like 50 battles before you can join a clan.  Am I missing something? 

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,899 posts
3,276 battles
17 minutes ago, Mal_de_mer said:

Because I only have 6 battles I cant join a clan and get the clan perks, seems a bit silly.  I know I have to get enough crates to get the perks but looks like you need like 50 battles before you can join a clan.  Am I missing something? 

You need to be account level 15 to join a clan. Then need to obtain crates to obtain enough oil, to then benefit from clan perks, after joining a clan. Getting to account level 15 requires you to obtain 127,000 ship experience (experience modifiers do apply) To do that in 50 battles, would require you to have an average experience gain of 2,540 across all 50 battles... likely not going to happen in 50 battles, unless you are god-like.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
760 posts
7,021 battles
25 minutes ago, Mal_de_mer said:

but looks like you need like 50 battles before you can join a clan.  Am I missing something? 

38 Battles?

• Funny 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Keep playing don't rush it even with 50 battles 90% of Clans will look at you as a total risk. Only those Clans that teach will consider you.

[PVE]
Members
8,830 posts
7,254 battles
1 hour ago, Mal_de_mer said:

29 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Keep playing don't rush it even with 50 battles 90% of Clans will look at you as a total risk. Only those Clans that teach will consider you.

This is incorrect. There are a lot of, I mean probably more than competitive, 'solo' clans. Clans that don't care about your stats, just that you play and earn oil. So if you want clan bonuses, you can get them by joining a casual clan.

Now the competitive clans can be picky about who joins. Many competitive clans seem to have sub clans for players to work their way into the big clans. So it can be done.

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
401 posts
6,170 battles
1 hour ago, Mal_de_mer said:

Aside from remaining battles I guess you are missing some experience there... Play more battles ( at least 100) and practice the ships. Each nation and class has there own unique advantages and disadvantages. IMO you gotta get a grip on to these things. You gotta also know which ships is better than other and to which enemy ship your ship is inferior.

Overall its all experience man...

Edited by KAGA_kaini

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,899 posts
3,276 battles
35 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

This is incorrect. There are a lot of, I mean probably more than competitive, 'solo' clans. Clans that don't care about your stats, just that you play and earn oil. So if you want clan bonuses, you can get them by joining a casual clan.

Now the competitive clans can be picky about who joins. Many competitive clans seem to have sub clans for players to work their way into the big clans. So it can be done.

NWNG is one such clan... as evidence by the fact I am literally the only member of said clan... :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
8,830 posts
7,254 battles
Just now, Counter_Gambit said:

NWNG is one such clan... as evidence by the fact I am literally the only member of said clan... :cap_haloween:

You can advertise in the clan forum for casual players.

[SF-A]
Beta Testers
296 posts
9,690 battles

The Warships division of Team Special Forces has both competitive and casual sub-clans. Check out our web site and fill out an application if you are interested. I'm on every evening 2100 to 2300 PST, running in our casual division (SF-B). I'll be happy to division with anyone.

Link: https://www.team-sf.com/

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,879 battles

To join my clan, my main thing is if we get along with each other. Join the clan for the perks, leave to play competitive. I will take no offense if you want to leave. If we can talk and there is nothing bad between us, everyone is happy, everyone is relatively good. We are simply all too busy to play the game as much as we would like. If you can ignore my rants in my "ignore" channel in my Discord or at least provide a good discussion, that is good too.

Spoiler

I let one "cool" player join my clan and Discord. Then he asked if his friend could join and I said yes. Then Adolf Hitler joined my Discord and either one or both of them posted a ton of NSFW pictures so I kicked out Adolf Hitler because he creeped out everyone else in the clan with his name and the the "cool" player left the clan.

Edited by Vangm94
  • Cool 1

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,899 posts
3,276 battles
12 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

You can advertise in the clan forum for casual players.

Yeah, when I'm ready. Right now my objective is to get the +3%xp for IJN ships, then I'll advertise XD. This way I can get the benefits for my play style (IJN DD Main) without complaints from other clan members... XD

[PVE]
Members
8,830 posts
7,254 battles
7 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

Yeah, when I'm ready. Right now my objective is to get the +3%xp for IJN ships, then I'll advertise XD. This way I can get the benefits for my play style (IJN DD Main) without complaints from other clan members... XD

Just advertise that the 3% IJN building will be the first built as a condition of joining the clan.

[NAM-1]
Beta Testers
6 posts
10,882 battles

y would any  clain wont some one with out ter 10 ships much less some one with less then 50 battles?

[REVY]
Members
936 posts
7,286 battles
14 hours ago, Mal_de_mer said:

Look under your profile. It should list there what level you are currently at and what 'perks' you have available to you.

13 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

As has been stated, there are many types of clans out there. Some 'advertise' in the clan area of the forum, others may send you invites after decent games. I think there are pretty much clans for every type of gameplay.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,899 posts
3,276 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Just advertise that the 3% IJN building will be the first built as a condition of joining the clan.

wow... I can be such an idiot sometimes... why the hell did I not think of that... no seriously, that is not sarcasm, I literally did not think of that.

3 minutes ago, Rat_Shot said:

y would any  clain wont some one with out ter 10 ships much less some one with less then 50 battles?

Because there are people, like myself, who only want the clan perks. So clans formed to accommodate those types of players.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,879 battles
1 minute ago, Counter_Gambit said:

wow... I can be such an idiot sometimes... why the hell did I not think of that... no seriously, that is not sarcasm, I literally did not think of that.

Because there are people, like myself, who only want the clan perks. So clans formed to accommodate those types of players.

I got all the perks except for more membership and I am generally willing to let anyone join... assuming they are either a good communicator and gets along with everyone or they just stay quiet. I won't care if you leave though I may kick you if I need space (which does not happen often)

[PVE]
Members
8,830 posts
7,254 battles
7 minutes ago, Rat_Shot said:

1 minute ago, Counter_Gambit said:

Like Counter_Gambit said, there are tons and tons of clans that were started just to get the clan building bonuses. PvE is one of them.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
1,899 posts
3,276 battles
5 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

I got all the perks except for more membership and I am generally willing to let anyone join... assuming they are either a good communicator and gets along with everyone or they just stay quiet. I won't care if you leave though I may kick you if I need space (which does not happen often)

My clan will likely be the same way.

The only reason I started my own clan, is because I wanted the name "NightWing Naval Guard"

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts
15 hours ago, Mal_de_mer said:

You can join a clan, but they will mostly be playing the upper tier ships.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,879 battles
2 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

My clan will likely be the same way.

The only reason I started my own clan, is because I wanted the name "NightWing Naval Guard"

I started mine when Clans first started because I wanted the name:

[QNA]

Questions and In-Game Problems 

and because I am generally willing to help anyone.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
8,830 posts
7,254 battles
9 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

You can join a clan, but they will mostly be playing the upper tier ships.

Not the multitude of casual clans I bet. I know PvE clan members play a wide variety of tiers.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,674 posts
7,501 battles
15 hours ago, Mal_de_mer said:

You’ll have no problem finding a clan when you get to level 15 lots of Clans out out there, many like players with less experience because you may not have developed glaring bad habits to undo... there all about team play

Clans are basically about having fun with good teamwork we’re you can talk to each Teammate through a mike and headset with Discord , the only drawback to Clans is the specific times we’re you have to be available to play

good luck in the game

[KRIEG]
Members
3 posts
23 battles

Well, I am now in a clan, thanks to the multiple invites I got from the community!  

[PVE]
Members
8,830 posts
7,254 battles
2 minutes ago, Mal_de_mer said:

Well, I am now in a clan, thanks to the multiple invites I got from the community!  

Shiny