Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GENAlphawolf

GENAlphawolf's Adventures

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
168 posts
3,389 battles

Hello guys and gals,

I'm GENAlphawolf. I've been a member of the WoWS community since closed beta and I've enjoyed every moment of the game and MOST of my interactions with other players. While I am a huge gamer, spending 90% of my free time staring at a computer or TV screen, I spend the other 10% going to some interesting places in and around my home state of VA. To give you all a bit of background to who i am and what this thread will contain I'll tell you a bit about myself. Including gaming my hobbies include hiking, camping, sleeping, walking in usually undefined and undetermined directions, going to museums, archery, daydreaming, annoying my cat, Airsoft, and, my most favorite, sport shooting (yes this thread will contain some pictures of my collection of weapons). Over the course of this thread, which was gently pushed by a moderator (cough, @Jazzyblaster), I will be sharing picture of my past and at some point my future adventures. All pictures were taken on my long line of Iphones so some may not look as good as others. To start I'll just put up a picture of myself.

IMG_3632.thumb.PNG.2de0f095217eebd8b1f7e19026d4e0cf.PNG

This was taken at Ballahack Airsoft field in Chesapeake, VA. I go to this field occasionally but it is 4 hours away so I don't go as often as I'd like. The weapon is what was originally my weapon of choice, A G&P M16A2 with an under slung G&P M203 and a semi cheap Acog style scope with micro red dot. I have actually given up using that specific weapon and replaced it with a second hand MP5 from an unknown company. For those airsoft buffs out there who are going to complain about eye protection, this was taken in the parking lot.....so meeeh.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
168 posts
3,389 battles

Now for some actual meat for the thread. These pictures were taken a few years ago during winter.....obviously. The location is along Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National park in VA. It's a place i frequent with both my brother and my girlfriend. A lot of picture i post will be from up on the drive.

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

• Cool 1

1,266 posts
13 battles
18 hours ago, GENAlphawolf said:

Now for some actual meat for the thread. These pictures were taken a few years ago during winter.....obviously. The location is along Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National park in VA. It's a place i frequent with both my brother and my girlfriend. A lot of picture i post will be from up on the drive.

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

Gorgeous pictures! I have always loved the Blue Ridge mountains. I can say that I've never been near them in the winter, so i'd imagine it's pretty cold up there.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,862 posts
2,191 battles

Man, that's a bad skin condition you've got there.  Green?

Nice pics.

Beta Testers
168 posts
3,389 battles
16 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Man, that's a bad skin condition you've got there.  Green?

Nice pics.

the extremely green

Thank ya theres more on the way at some point soon

1,542 posts
26 battles

Excuse the non-American, does VA stand for Virgina? It looks gorgeous out there! Nothing beats a good adventure! (My family and I just got back from exploring Wales for the past few days, so I enjoy a good adventure too!)

Beta Testers
168 posts
3,389 battles
3 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

Excuse the non-American, does VA stand for Virgina? It looks gorgeous out there! Nothing beats a good adventure! (My family and I just got back from exploring Wales for the past few days, so I enjoy a good adventure too!)

Yes VA is Virginia. It is a beautiful state once you get into the back country.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
168 posts
3,389 battles

Now these photos are from my last two visits to the Dulles Air and Space museum in Chantilly, VA. It's another one of those places I can't get enough of and go to whenever I have the spare time to do so. Three big points of interest to me in the museum are the SR-71 Blackbird, Space Shuttle DIscovery, and the B-29 Enola Gay. 

IMG_2683.JPG

IMG_2684.JPG

IMG_2685.JPG

IMG_2687.JPG

IMG_4116.JPG

IMG_4117.JPG

IMG_4118.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
168 posts
3,389 battles

Been awhile since i put anything up here so to start off again here's a nice game i had in my USS Salem this morning. Dev struck a Worchester that thought is was a good idea to get close.

Screenshot (34).png

[WOLF3]
Members
5,862 posts
2,191 battles

Been to the National A&S Museum a few times.  Wish I'd known about Dulles while I was up there.

The thing that shocked me when I first saw a shuttle (on the back of a 747) is just how BIG the darn thing is.  They should have named one Freightliner.

Sign in to follow this