Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ThePwnageMachine

Seeking a Competitive Clan

3 comments in this topic

[NGA-B]
Members
75 posts
1,469 battles

Hello,

I'm looking to become a part of a competitive clan. I'm over 18 years of age, I have a 50% win rate or higher (I haven't looked recently), and I have excellent leadership skills. I do not yet own a tier X ship, but do not let that fool you... It is not a representation of my skill as a player. If you'd like to know more about me, please quote me in a reply or message me. I'm looking to get into a clan quickly, as I am looking to play quite a bit more Warships than I have been. (Just FYI, my battle total isn't accurate. I have an alternate account I also play on which has a similar amount of battles).

Thanks,

ThePwnageMachine

Edited by ThePwnageMachine

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
168 posts
7,397 battles

Uncle Sam 1.png

That said - I invite YOU & EVERYONE ELSE to visit NGA's Website at

https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com

An application can be found by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header.

Please, fill it out completely and prepare to enjoy your total gaming experience with a crew of like-minded, great people.

NGA offers Training conducted by an excellent Training Staff (Alpha & Beta testers for instance), lots of Division Play,                                  Skirmishes etc.  OR climb aboard to just hang-out, have a good time & make new friends

NGA's main requirement is for ALL of our members to HAVE FUN !
Oh, almost forgot -

NGA also has a Fantastic Graphic Arts Dept. that can design (upon your request & with your input) a Custom                                                                                     Banner and Signature to be proud of.

Edited by CIT_Happens

Sign in to follow this