You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

A suggestion for the results screen.

8 comments in this topic

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles

I suggest that at the end of each PvP battle, that the results screen displays the approximate % of damage done to each ship and the base EXP gained from doing that damage. That way it will help players gain a better idea of where their EXP is coming from and how to prioritize targets next time. 

Also, include capping, spotting, and base defense as part of the EXP breakdown at the end of a battle. I just found out today that a kill=15-20% of damage dealt to a shop, so include that as well.

For example: 'Interesting. I didn't realize until now that I gain a lot more EXP from taking 8000 HP off of the DD charging me than taking 12k damage off of that BB.

Edited by Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,073 battles

good idea

therefore it won't be implemented

• Funny 1

[-WPG-]
Members
719 posts
3,095 battles

I'm surprised they don't list average credits on the summaries for each ship on your profile. Would be nice to know which are the highest earners. 

[BIAS]
Members
2,991 posts
8,952 battles
46 minutes ago, Ju87s said:

good idea

therefore it won't be implemented

What he said, Too much information is bad for the player base according to WG....

These are the people that say that LOS radar would be too confusing for the player base, but has just announced their 8th and 9th in game currency......

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Funny 1

[BLUE_]
Members
385 posts
14,087 battles
28 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

What he said, Too much information is bad for the player base according to WG....

These are the people that say that LOS radar would be too confusing for the player base, but has just announced their 8th and 9th in game currency......

:Smile_teethhappy:

Don't forget that they consider LOS radar that way, but according to the last QA with CCs they don't see it in this form with jamming consumables (still in their discussion table).

[BIAS]
Members
2,991 posts
8,952 battles
11 minutes ago, Cpt_JM_Nascimento said:

:Smile_teethhappy:

Don't forget that they consider LOS radar that way, but according to the last QA with CCs they don't see it in this form with jamming consumables (still in their discussion table).

I'm already confused by that. :Smile_trollface:

[O_S_D]
[O_S_D]
Members
97 posts
11,799 battles
17 hours ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

I suggest that at the end of each PvP battle, that the results screen displays the approximate % of damage done to each ship and the base EXP gained from doing that damage. That way it will help players gain a better idea of where their EXP is coming from and how to prioritize targets next time. 

Also, include capping, spotting, and base defense as part of the EXP breakdown at the end of a battle. I just found out today that a kill=15-20% of damage dealt to a shop, so include that as well.

For example: 'Interesting. I didn't realize until now that I gain a lot more EXP from taking 8000 HP off of the DD charging me than taking 12k damage off of that BB.

Yes, all this^^^ and more.  Detailed Report screen should give us so much more information.  Who inflicted citadels on one's own ship.  Each target's hit results broken down into citadels, penetrations, over-pens, non-pens, and ricochets.  (Add your favorite missing data.)

A player cannot improve without more knowledge of what is working and what is not.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I want the detailed report of all Team members displayed. Both Teams.