You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
diddlyv

US new Light Cruisers

10 comments in this topic

[TORP]
[TORP]
Members
235 posts
19,729 battles

Is there going to be another round of Public Test 7.6 or will they be dropped next week without we mere mortals having a crack at them in PT???

[PVE]
Members
8,834 posts
7,257 battles
Just now, diddlyv said:

Is there going to be another round of Public Test 7.6 or will they be dropped next week without we mere mortals having a crack at them in PT???

Update 7.6 is scheduled to drop on Wed, jun 27th due to the Cherry Blossom Operation starting then, so it doesn't look like we will get to try the new US CLs until they go live.

[-DOG-]
Members
187 posts
3,062 battles

I want to say the patch notes stated that they wont be tested on the test server.  Hopefully the ST's have given them a good run for their money (in between owning people with the Stalingrad lol)

[WOLF6]
Members
174 posts
2,055 battles
21 minutes ago, diddlyv said:

0.7.5 was an exception, rather than the rule.  New lines are usually not playable on PTS before release.

• Cool 1

Members
4,740 posts
5,464 battles
1 hour ago, ZoomieG said:

0.7.5 was an exception, rather than the rule.  New lines are usually not playable on PTS before release.

Well, that and Cleveland isn't really 'new'. New to the tier(sort of), not new to the game overall.

Neither was Buffalo for that matter. She's been in the game files since forever. With a model and everything.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,952 posts
2,203 battles

I'm pretty sure the USN CLs are set in stone now.  They're already deployed in Scenarios. 

The Arsenal isn't quite finished so it's possible that there will be another brief test, but I don't expect it.

Edited by iDuckman

Members
3,629 posts
13,443 battles

The only one that I'm interested in is Helena, though I'll take a look at Dallas and Seattle.

[TDRB]
Members
957 posts
3,653 battles

They could have a public test part 3  this weekend. The key word is "could".  But I think we'll have to wait until the 27th.

Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles
5 minutes ago, ReddNekk said:

The only one that I'm interested in is Helena, though I'll take a look at Dallas and Seattle.

I enjoy / enjoyed the two ships she resembles the most: Atlanta and old Cleveland. I hope I can do well with Helena, considering my relatively high PR in both Lolanta and old Cleve.