You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dps_gunner

First t10 and perma camo!!!

27 comments in this topic

[1CVDV]
Members
63 posts
2,736 battles

After months of playing, and jumping from cruisers, to BB's to DD's and trying to figure out which play style I wanted. Finally ditched the Donskoi and for my first t10. I also bought the perma camo and it's wonderful. 

Do you guys buy perma camo for your fav t10? 

P.S. I went down to only 500K after upgrading my t10. Please send me monies $$$ :-)

Edited by dps_gunner
  • Cool 1

Members
198 posts
1,447 battles
4 minutes ago, dps_gunner said:

After months of playing, and jumping from cruisers, to BB's to DD's and trying to figure out which play style I wanted. Finally ditched the Donskoi and for my first t10. I also bought the perma camo and it's wonderful. 

P.S. I went down to only 500K after upgrading my t10. Please send me monies $$$ :-)

I buy premium camos for any ships I plan to keep for a while. If you are half way decent player a premium camo will always net you credits and xp in the long run. Thus, you don't have to drop down to lower tiers to earn the credits needed to play higher tiers.

[BSL]
Members
720 posts
14,316 battles

Perms are great but I only get them for my favs.  I get so many premium camos from Santa, crates, etc...I rarely need permanent.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
1,500 posts
7,359 battles

I did for my first 3 or 4 tiers 10s, and as saber said, for a few others that I will always have..

Then WG started dropping all the special camos on us... Seems like I am getting them all the time now. And most of them have a better collection of bonuses that the permanent ones..

[CTF80]
[CTF80]
Members
4,199 posts
10,162 battles

I use the perma camo on my Hindenburg and you're right, it makes one helluva difference.  I will eventually get it for my Minotaur, Moskva, and Des Moines.

[HINON]
Supertester
18,904 posts
12,441 battles
13 minutes ago, dps_gunner said:

I have only one T10 permacamo, and I bought it because I think it's a beautiful one:

nNHEXWI.jpg

14 minutes ago, dps_gunner said:

I would if I could ...

zXauiCs.jpg

• Cool 1

[JR]
[JR]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
390 posts
4,124 battles

My only perma camos I bought were for my Fletcher and Des Moines as they are my favorite ships in nearly the entire game.  I also have a MS22 camouflage mod installed which changes the perma camo for all US ships.

Gets you results like this which I quite love.shot-18_06.13_14_09_09-0594.thumb.jpg.d6737d04b7d5b2de237fa96a46a5f9ce.jpg

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,567 battles

I've only purchased on premium camo and it was for my favorite destroyer the Mighty Fletcher. But even than the camo was on sale and I used Gold earned from Rank. 

:cap_cool:

[1CVDV]
Members
63 posts
2,736 battles

Well, after a 4 games. Breaking 100k damage im netting over 200k credits with the perma camo. It's better then my beloved ocean soul 

[1CVDV]
Members
63 posts
2,736 battles
36 minutes ago, Lert said:

I have only one T10 permacamo, and I bought it because I think it's a beautiful one:

nNHEXWI.jpg

I would if I could ...

zXauiCs.jpg

Holy cowwww

Beta Testers
120 posts
1,318 battles
55 minutes ago, Lert said:

nNHEXWI.jpg

I would if I could ...

zXauiCs.jpg

That does look sharp ! Forgive my ignorance , but what ship is that ? 

Beta Testers
120 posts
1,318 battles

I only have one T10 , Yamato , but I did buy the permanent camo . It does make a difference . 

[HINON]
Supertester
18,904 posts
12,441 battles
3 minutes ago, Baron_Von_Krieg said:

That does look sharp ! Forgive my ignorance , but what ship is that ? 

Space Camouflage on Republique.

7kUqNFZ.jpg

• Cool 1

[CAST]
Members
1,155 posts
7,159 battles
4 hours ago, dps_gunner said:

I've been there before.  Not far from there now.

I only have permanent camo on my T10 Yamato, and only because I got it for free.  I usually play with one of the many free camos in my stockpile, when playing my T10s.  I might bite the bullet and buy a permanent camo if I determine one of my T10s is a goto ship that I will be playing a lot.  Moskva is a fun ship.  You should like it.  I like mine.  I haven't played it much in randoms but it was my goto ship in clan battles.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,239 posts
4 hours ago, dps_gunner said:

Always, the -50% to maintenance cost + premium time always running means you will always make credits in a T10 game; even a really [edited] one. I have perma camo on all of my T10s and any ship I play a lot, a few of them were even free.

[BBICT]
Members
3,352 posts
3,540 battles

Just my Republic...I planned to run her a ton so it made sense to me..I did go with the historical camo however... 

7LbkCxi.jpg

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,348 posts
10,135 battles
5 hours ago, dps_gunner said:

I buy perma camo for every T10 as it is the only way I can afford to play them (in game economy). I also picked up the extra Space camo's for Republique, GK, and Des Moines.

I buy perma camo for any ship that offers it and that I plan to keep as well.

EDIT - Lert posted the Republique's space camo so here are GK and Des Moines. There are a couple others too (Minotaur is one) but these are the only 3 I got as they were expensive and I already had the regular ones too...

Republique in space port makes the camo look even better...

k4Ccyjo.jpg

GK in space port and regular...

FdmdvUZ.jpg

mLjMBm0.jpg

Des Moines in space port and regular...

urFVDfY.jpg

qlaOzwO.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Members
2,387 posts
2,172 battles

Only T10 camo I have is the HSF Yamato one. Still have yet to reach the Yamato herself though. 

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles

Shimakaze-chan, being my first Tier X and quite a favorite for Clan Wars, naturally has her permacamo.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,348 posts
10,135 battles
6 minutes ago, Yoshiblue said:

Only T10 camo I have is the HSF Yamato one. Still have yet to reach the Yamato herself though. 

It's a really fun ship if you like BB's...

Here is the regular Yamato perma camo in default green...

5dQ2CNu.jpg

In the regular perma camo alternate blue...

KTkH2ZV.jpg

and in the HSF camo...

h8jhSuM.jpg

• Cool 2

Members
2,387 posts
2,172 battles

Thanks for the pictures. The blue recolor of the standard camo is pretty nice. Though HSF one may have to grow on me. I've always liked Musashi's red more than the blue. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,348 posts
10,135 battles
2 minutes ago, Yoshiblue said:

Thanks for the pictures. The blue recolor of the standard camo is pretty nice. Though HSF one may have to grow on me. I've always liked Musashi's red more than the blue. 

:Smile_honoring:

Yeah if you complete the Yamamoto collection it is one of the perks. You can change any of the IJN ship's camo's to a 2nd blue version.

[1CVDV]
Members
63 posts
2,736 battles
2 hours ago, Slumlord_Trump said:

I don't buy them because I run premium for my account, so I make credits in my t10. 

Im making more with premium+ perma camo then on my vest best t6 t7 games. Last game of the night made 445k. No economy flags btw.. i always run premium also

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
557 posts
6 hours ago, Lert said:

Space Camouflage on Republique

and a pox be upon your rooster captain