Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

Did someone slip up?

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,288 posts
3,583 battles

Italian Cruiser section is official someone I think slipped up. I am shocked wow

[THICC]
Members
68 posts
166 battles
5 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

Italian Cruiser section is official someone I think slipped up. I am shocked wow

I assume he is talking about the tabs under the "cruiser" form section that shows the different nations' cruisers. The reason why the Italian line popped up is the same reason the Pan Asian and others. I made a topic a few days back about the Pan Asian's not having their own cruiser section even though the Huanghe is a cruiser and a WG employee locked the topic after adding in the nations respective subfolders. Since the Italian's have a few cruisers they got a tab as well.  

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

• Cool 1

[UFFA]
Members
524 posts
29 battles

Sadly Poland could not into a destroyer forum. I was hoping an Italian destroyer forum had popped up for some forum drama.  :Smile_hiding:

I'm also fairly sure that second Senegalese goal was a gift from Russia.  :cap_wander_2:

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,538 battles
On 6/19/2018 at 4:53 PM, Sparviero said:

Sadly Poland could not into a destroyer forum. I was hoping an Italian destroyer forum had popped up for some forum drama.  :Smile_hiding:

I'm also fairly sure that second Senegalese goal was a gift from Russia.  :cap_wander_2:

There's only 1 Polish DD, there are two PAsian cruisers.

[LRM]
Supertester
550 posts
5,041 battles
7 hours ago, crzyhawk said:

There's only 1 Polish DD, there are two PAsian cruisers.

True, but there's also only 1 French DD, currently, and they have the Aigle has it's own little sub-forum.

• Cool 1

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

My guess is they wanted to put as many out as possible to avoid all the pestering that came from French BBs not having a subforum for TWO MONTHS after release with other lines that they're working on. Nothing for CVs though, that tells me the rework is still quite a ways off.

Sign in to follow this