You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dookiepower

Returning player looking for competitive clan

12 comments in this topic

[KSG]
Beta Testers
1 post
2,269 battles

Hi all,

I took about a year long break and am getting back into the swing of things. I am a looking for a competitive clan that wants to participate in Clan battles and in division play in random battles. 

A bit about me:

I am primarily a cruiser player but I will also happily play BB's and DD's. I would consider myself a good player with map awareness and am a team player. I'm looking for a relaxed group of people who are on the more competitive side than the casual side. I am looking to grow as a player and am willing to take on play styles that a clan would need.

For Tier X ships I have:

• GK
  • Conqueror
  • Montana
  • Gearing
  • Shimakaze
  • Kaba
  • Hidenburgh
  • Moskva
  • Minotaur

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dookiepower

Beta Testers
63 posts
6,366 battles

Hey Dookiepower.

I would like to invite you to jump onto our TS3 server and have a chat to see if we are a good fit for you!

Whilst we are competitive, we don't care so much about statistics of our players (casual competitive). We have members who have 5k games with 65%WR and every TX ship in the game, to players who have less than 500 games, 40%WR and nothing over tier 5. All we care about is that you are willing to improve your game play experience, but also if you have something to offer, help us as well. Everybody can learn something at some point in their life.

I have sent you a message ingame, and hopefully we can have a chat soon.

Cheers

Billy_The_Dog [TAW]

[DENY]
[DENY]
Members
27 posts
5,117 battles

Come give Deny a try. We'd like to have you with us for clan battles, we've been ranking up and improving our skills and communications each season. We're decently relaxed and have fun while playing, noones gonna yell at you or anything. Here's our discord if you'd like to come div and hang out.

https://discord.gg/PuRX3vG

[SUCIT]
Members
783 posts
3,509 battles
22 hours ago, Dookiepower said:

Hi all,

I took about a year long break and am getting back into the swing of things. I am a looking for a competitive clan that wants to participate in Clan battles and in division play in random battles. 

A bit about me:

I am primarily a cruiser player but I will also happily play BB's and DD's. I would consider myself a good player with map awareness and am a team player. I'm looking for a relaxed group of people who are on the more competitive side than the casual side. I am looking to grow as a player and am willing to take on play styles that a clan would need.

For Tier X ships I have:

• GK
  • Conqueror
  • Montana
  • Gearing
  • Shimakaze
  • Kaba
  • Hidenburgh
  • Moskva
  • Minotaur

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dookiepower

DM Sent

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
169 posts
7,415 battles

Sam_A1.png  

NGA is currently recruiting Social Players, Competitive Players, Ultra-Competitive Players and Social /Competitive Players for               our various Sub-clans. I guarantee you CAN & WILL find the right fit for you in NGA !!

That said - We invite YOU to visit NGA's Website at
                                                  https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com         

An application can be found by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header.
                             Please, fill it out & prepare to enjoy your total gaming experience
                                         with a great crew of like-minded people.
Edited by CIT_Happens

Members
13 posts
3,668 battles

Russian Bias is Alive is looking for players who want to play competitive and div up with people to help balance out random battles in Div.  You can send me a PM so I can send over our information if you want to come hang out with us for a night to see who we are.
6uTbdz7.png

[OO7]
WoWS Community Contributors, Alpha Tester
133 posts
9,737 battles

Hurricane-level clan organization CUTE is recruiting people of all walks of life and skill. We have 4 divisions, 3 of which made above Typhoon 3. (CUTER made Hurricane, CUTE made Hurricane and got bumped to Typhoon 1 in the final week, CUTIE made Typhoon 3, and our purely casual clan 2CUTE has just formed for those who wish to play the game or grind ships to move up in the competitive ranks). 

If you wish to join us, send me a DM or check out our forum post for our discord!

[90THD]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
3,486 posts
11,212 battles

image.png.5ba53bc0fcaae1f1d1049e3be889bba9.thumb.jpg.fefe443bae5b5756b7147a786fdb8980.jpg

[OO7]
WoWS Community Contributors, Alpha Tester
133 posts
9,737 battles
1 hour ago, Lego_Party_Australia said:

You made CC @Senpai_NA?  Congrats, dude.

Yup! Got my news yesterday! Thanks!!

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,976 battles

Hey there Dookie I sent you a message on here I think you would love the 90th.