You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheBigM145

Possibly dumb question

3 comments in this topic

[CUTIE]
[CUTIE]
Members
168 posts
8,428 battles

I'm actually a smidge surprised this hasn't been asked,  but here goes.  Since it appears our currently collected personal oil will determine our starting coal supply, is there a way to find out what our career total is? I looked where I'd expect it to be,  but ther only number readily available is the amount we earned for our current clan. Since I'd think the coal total will be based on that number,  knowing what it was would help us plan.  

[PVE]
Members
8,811 posts
7,241 battles
1 minute ago, TheBigM145 said:

I'm actually a smidge surprised this hasn't been asked,  but here goes.  Since it appears our currently collected personal oil will determine our starting coal supply, is there a way to find out what our career total is? I looked where I'd expect it to be,  but ther only number readily available is the amount we earned for our current clan. Since I'd think the coal total will be based on that number,  knowing what it was would help us plan.  

Unless WG adds something before 7.6 drops, no. You will only be able to check your current oil in clan. You will get credit for all the oil you earned. Evidently, coal is replacing the personal oil wallet that was teased when oil was introduced.

[CUTIE]
[CUTIE]
Members
168 posts
8,428 battles

That's what I expected,  but I've also been known to miss parts of various screens before :)