You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LadyAnesjka

2 Player Look for Clan...

22 comments in this topic

[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,116 battles

Bok!

I am from  Split, Croatia, live Erie, PA, USA... My clan just have 2 member , is HRVAT clan...for Hrvatska ( Croatia )
and we may be look to find bigger clan with upcoming change to game soon. Would very much like to do Clan battles and Rank matches...do also pvp and pve of course. 

I speak 3 language but English is #3 so I can do discourd but do not expect chatter box.
I am older player, have started playing this during early days of the game.

Player 2 is from Australia and is friend I meet in Black Desert who have come to play Warships with me... 

I will Link both our profiles and record and look forward to see replies here.

https://na.warships.today/player/1014991932/Anesjka

https://na.warships.today/player/1026910260/Shasmeen

PS: As we have play game with our own clan for long time, think we can afford to be a little picky when come to choose a clan maybe ?

1. Must be older members, no member under age of 25 prefer... 
2. Must be big enough to do clan battle and play these regular when clan battle is active.
3. No disturbing discourd !!!! Have see this in other games I have play and join others in discourd only to see they discourd have section for Gore or twisted things.  
4. Competitive clan is good, but not clan that say " be 70 % or else " or such. Compete is healthy and good, but is not end of world if lose games.

Edited by Anesjka
  • Cool 1

Members
411 posts

Greetings from the next state over! We are part of three different levels of clans: social, semi-competitive, and competitive that interact with each other a lot to find divisions. Give us a look and if you like what you see come talk to us on our Discord channel! https://discord.gg/WVYGpeZ

• Cool 1

[ASHIP]
Members
46 posts
9,076 battles

wait can I hear more about the black desert, you don't have to join the clan just give me some details on this desert

[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,116 battles
Just now, Treeodeth said:

wait can I hear more about the black desert, you don't have to join the clan just give me some details on this desert

You want nothing to do with this desert...is full of little boys, bad mouths, cheating, and company only care for cash, is korean cash mmo

[ASHIP]
Members
46 posts
9,076 battles

So I should bring my windowless white van, (hopefully this bad joke carries over)

[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,116 battles
1 minute ago, Treeodeth said:

So I should bring my windowless white van, (hopefully this bad joke carries over)

Hahahahahaha not sure you van can hold that many little boys...but very funny

• Funny 1

[ASHIP]
Members
46 posts
9,076 battles

If you and your friend haven't found a clan yet and still looking hit us up in game, we have a few international players whos English is their 2nd 3rd or 6th language so im sure you would be welcome

[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,116 battles
Just now, Treeodeth said:

If you and your friend haven't found a clan yet and still looking hit us up in game, we have a few international players whos English is their 2nd 3rd or 6th language so im sure you would be welcome

very kind, will check out all who post here then find choice to make

[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,276 posts
10,539 battles
1 hour ago, Anesjka said:

Bok!

I am from  Split, Croatia, live Erie, PA, USA... My clan just have 2 member , is HRVAT clan...for Hrvatska ( Croatia )
and we may be look to find bigger clan with upcoming change to game soon. Would very much like to do Clan battles and Rank matches...do also pvp and pve of course. 

I speak 3 language but English is #3 so I can do discourd but do not expect chatter box.
I am older player, have started playing this during early days of the game.

Player 2 is from Australia and is friend I meet in Black Desert who have come to play Warships with me... 

I will Link both our profiles and record and look forward to see replies here.

Hey Anesjka (and friend)!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

Our torpedo contest is underway, but ends tomorrow!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,976 battles

Hi there, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on.

BONUS: We have a group of women in our fleet, and I am the Overall Battle Group CO

Our Discord

90th Discord Server

image.png.996e2097703f1bb3ff5ad8c1c9f09bba.png

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
11,361 battles

You are welcome to come check out the Syndicate, we meet most of your requirements other than the age requirement. We don't discriminate on anything including age. But feel free to join our discord and see you its what you are looking for, even if it is not you are still welcome to hang out. Links in my signature.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
63 posts
6,366 battles

Hey Anesjka.

I would like to invite you and you friend to jump onto our TS3 server and have a chat to see if we are a good fit for you!

We don't care so much about statistics of our players. We have members who have 5k games with 65%WR and every TX ship in the game, to players who have less than 500 games, 40%WR and nothing over tier 5. All we care about is that you are willing to improve your game play experience, but also if you have something to offer, help us as well. Everybody can learn something at some point in their life.

I have sent you a message ingame, and hopefully we can have a chat soon.

Cheers

Billy_The_Dog [TAW]

[DENY]
[DENY]
Members
27 posts
5,117 battles

Hiya Aneskja,

Would be happy to have you with us in Deny. We've got a mix of people and have been getting progressively more advanced in clan battles. Come hop on the discord sometime and get to know us, see if we're a good fit for you and your clanmate.

https://discord.gg/PuRX3vG

• Cool 1

[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,116 battles

I will check out all replys in thread and talk with each clan to see what is good fit. We are looking for long time member, so want to make sure is good place to meet and play with other.

[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,116 battles

Some of my ship & Captains...
image.thumb.png.204487dfb860364e661324718e3f4437.png

Svetlana is my main ship in dock as is one of my daughter name.

image.thumb.png.728043584e5eb1f0f53df64ad7b3ca48.png

Edited by Anesjka

[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,116 battles

---

Edited by Anesjka

[OO7]
WoWS Community Contributors, Alpha Tester
133 posts
9,737 battles

CUTE is currently recruiting for ALL levels of play within CW. From Hurricane to beginners. If you are interested, send me a DM.

• Cool 1

[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,116 battles
15 minutes ago, Senpai_NA said:

CUTE is currently recruiting for ALL levels of play within CW. From Hurricane to beginners. If you are interested, send me a DM.

With clan name like that, make my decision harder :D

[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,116 battles

Still 2 player look for clan for clan battle....

Hopefully to find clan that can meet these.

1. Must be older members, no member under age of 25 prefer... 
2. Must be big enough to do clan battle and play these regular when clan battle is active.
3. No disturbing discourd !!!! Have see this in other games I have play and join others in discourd only to see they discourd have section for Gore or twisted things.  
4. Competitive clan is good, but not clan that say " be 70 % or else " or such. Compete is healthy and good, but is not end of world if lose games.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1014991932-Anesjka/!/pvp/overview/

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1026910260-Shasmeen/!/pvp/overview/

Edited by Anesjka

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,976 battles

Huh you where in a clan like that but you quit after a few days, you didn't div up or run with anyone. Odd.