Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MajorAbnerFusterCluck

Player Colors?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1 post
163 battles

what are the details of the colors of players......i've seen pink and heard of orange.....are there other colors?   what do they designate?   are they like WoT if you turn 'blue' you are fair game to both allies & enemies?

i've looked thru the Wiki and forum tutorial guides and none mentions the details or even definitions for designations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
85
[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
400 posts
6,164 battles

Pink Tags : Penalty for DMGin ally or being afk/ leaving to port before you die.

Orange : Heavy punishment.. A level above Pink. Can only play in CO OP until tag goes back to pink.

No more colors aside from Clan tags colors (Bronze - Squall, Silver - Gale, Gold - Storm, Tealish green - Typhoon, Purple - Hurricane)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

Pink means you either did considerable damage to team mates, or you were AFK/disconnected during a game and didn't contribute.

Orange is a more significant offender and you should only see them in Co-op, since punishment is banishment to that mode for a while.

Yellow is for division mates, but you won't see that unless you are in a division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22,432
[HINON]
Supertester
18,904 posts
12,441 battles

One thing to keep in mind though is that pink players are not 'fair game' for both teams. Doing enough damage to a pink player will turn you pink too.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
2,117 posts
4,727 battles

Red=Horrible

Orange=Significantly below average

Yellow=Average / slightly below average

Light green=Slightly / somewhat above average

Dark green=Noticeably / significantly above average

Blue=Good

Light purple=Very good

Dark purple=Superb / top level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
208
[TDRB]
Members
953 posts
3,644 battles
1 hour ago, MajorAbnerFusterCluck said:

what are the details of the colors of players......i've seen pink and heard of orange.....are there other colors?   what do they designate?   are they like WoT if you turn 'blue' you are fair game to both allies & enemies?

i've looked thru the Wiki and forum tutorial guides and none mentions the details or even definitions for designations.

You will only see pink on other players. I believe you will see yourself as orange but no other players will. This comes from damaging/sink team mates ships, so called "friendly fire". It also comes from leaving a battle early (before you are sunk) or not participating in the battle.

1 hour ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

Red=Horrible

Orange=Significantly below average

Yellow=Average / slightly below average

Light green=Slightly / somewhat above average

Dark green=Noticeably / significantly above average

Blue=Good

Light purple=Very good

Dark purple=Superb / top level

These colors are from 3rd party ratings sites and not part of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
585
[ARRGG]
Members
4,672 posts
7,501 battles
2 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Pink means you either did considerable damage to team mates, or you were AFK/disconnected during a game and didn't contribute.

Orange is a more significant offender and you should only see them in Co-op, since punishment is banishment to that mode for a while.

Yellow is for division mates, but you won't see that unless you are in a division.

It doesn’t take a lot of damage to get pink anymore,I accidentally hit ..ran into ..a ship,my fault.. next game 2 ships hit me which was not my fault this time and I recieved a one game pink game ... I was so bad  

Edited by HMCS_Devilfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
208
[TDRB]
Members
953 posts
3,644 battles
21 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

It doesn’t take a lot of damage to get pink anymore,I accidentally hit ..ran into ..a ship,my fault.. next game 2 ships hit me which was not my fault this time and I recieved a one game pink game ... I was so bad  

I had to go to coops to play off my pink. It seemed like I could not avoid minor collisions in a random battles. BTW, don't forget French torpedoes have a much longer range then than Russian torpedoes at T6. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
585
[ARRGG]
Members
4,672 posts
7,501 battles
56 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I had to go to coops to play off my pink. It seemed like I could not avoid minor collisions in a random battles. BTW, don't forget French torpedoes have a much longer range then than Russian torpedoes at T6. 

Am a firm believer in “ you shoot em you own em” and in the past have also did my penance in Co- op,

this time I did not know I was pink till I loaded into the next game and it was only for 1 game, being pink is really know Biggy but the whole thing is a negative for Bumping a ship that you were not totally responsible for 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
208
[TDRB]
Members
953 posts
3,644 battles
4 hours ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Am a firm believer in “ you shoot em you own em” and in the past have also did my penance in Co- op,

this time I did not know I was pink till I loaded into the next game and it was only for 1 game, being pink is really know Biggy but the whole thing is a negative for Bumping a ship that you were not totally responsible for 

I agree with “ you shoot em you own em”. That is the only workable policy for friendly fire.  I division with a friend that was terrible about launching his torpedoes from behind you then telling us he had launched them. The changes have made him change his ways.

I've loaded a game & found I was pink  before also. I think it was because I was looking through the zoom to target my prey and fired my guns & did not see the ship going the other way pass in front of me until I zoomed out.

In the randoms I did trying to work off my 2 pinks I found myself in a traffic jam at the beginning of the battle and got hit by other ships. I went on a BB in coops and stayed clear of the friendlies.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×