Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pussnboats

Coal Question

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

31
[ANZ4C]
Members
140 posts
13,043 battles

One Question

 

Will the coal be equal to ALL the oil you have earned in different clans ? or just the oil earned in current clan?

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,940
[PVE]
Members
8,795 posts
7,234 battles
7 minutes ago, Pussnboats said:

One Question

 

Will the coal be equal to ALL the oil you have earned in different clans ? or just the oil earned in current clan?

 

Cheers

5x the all the oil earned.

Coal is replacing the personal oil wallet that was teased when oil was introduced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,493
[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,788 posts
7 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

5x the all the oil earned.

Coal is replacing the personal oil wallet that was teased when oil was introduced.

Where is the info on coal for oil?  I didn’t see that in the news post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,940
[PVE]
Members
8,795 posts
7,234 battles
2 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

Where is the info on coal for oil?  I didn’t see that in the news post.

The paragraph above the one discussing how much steel you get for ranked. It is near the end of the article.

Edited by Kizarvexis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,493
[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,788 posts
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

The paragraph above the one discussing how much steel you get for ranked.

Ahhh ok.   I see it now.   Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,940
[PVE]
Members
8,795 posts
7,234 battles
1 minute ago, TheDreadnought said:

Ahhh ok.   I see it now.   Thanks!

You are welcome. I missed it at first as well.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×