You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RacerDemon

Looking for a Clan

24 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles

Took a break, saw the new update (7.8) and looking to come back and get ready for it. I am looking for an active, mature and friendly clan. I work the night shift, so they are going to have to be ok with that. I plan on playing almost every day, but family comes first to me so I can guarantee that will always be the case. Age wise I am 30,  and most things don't offend me, so no need to worry about that. I pretty much play every ship. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, thanks! 

**Update, instead of spamming me with clan invites, it would be nice to actually talk to someone, or am I asking to much? 

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,908 battles
26 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

Took a break, saw the new update (7.8) and looking to come back and get ready for it. I am looking for an active, mature and friendly clan. I work the night shift, so they are going to have to be ok with that. I plan on playing almost every day, but family comes first to me so I can guarantee that will always be the case. Age wise I am 30,  and most things don't offend me, so no need to worry about that. I pretty much play every ship. If you have any questions, please feel free to aks, thanks! 

Hi check your in game messages links are in here click below. Have a great day

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
1 minute ago, BJCleage said:

Hi check your in game messages links are in here click below. Have a great day

Thank you, I will have a look!

Beta Testers
63 posts
6,351 battles

Hey RacerDemon

I would like to invite you to jump onto our TS3 server and have a chat to see if we are a good fit for you!

We don't care so much about statistics of our players. We have members who have 5k games with 65%WR and every TX ship in the game, to players who have less than 500 games, 40%WR and nothing over tier 5. All we care about is that you are willing to improve your game play experience, but also if you have something to offer, help us as well. Everybody can learn something at some point in their life.

I have sent you a message ingame, and hopefully we can have a chat soon.

Cheers

Billy_The_Dog [TAW]

[ASHIP]
Members
45 posts
9,050 battles

Hi (cntrl V) we want you please contact us in game for more random spam, but please no real human interactions just a simple copy paste message.

• Bad 1

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
8 minutes ago, Treeodeth said:

Hi (cntrl V) we want you please contact us in game for more random spam, but please no real human interactions just a simple copy paste message.

Huh?

[ASHIP]
Members
45 posts
9,050 battles

Bad joke cntrl V is the paste part of the copy paste process most use to "recruit" instead of actually communication

• Bad 1

[SUCIT]
Members
783 posts
3,496 battles
11 hours ago, RacerDemon said:

Took a break, saw the new update (7.8) and looking to come back and get ready for it. I am looking for an active, mature and friendly clan. I work the night shift, so they are going to have to be ok with that. I plan on playing almost every day, but family comes first to me so I can guarantee that will always be the case. Age wise I am 30,  and most things don't offend me, so no need to worry about that. I pretty much play every ship. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, thanks! 

**Update, instead of spamming me with clan invites, it would be nice to actually talk to someone, or am I asking to much? 

DM Sent

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
2 minutes ago, XpliCT_PaiiN said:

DM Sent

Ok, will check i tout, thanks! 

[RSHRK]
Members
134 posts
82 battles

Come checkout Exiles, growing everyday, have 2 divisions now

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
1 hour ago, Devils_Bonzai said:

Come checkout Exiles, growing everyday, have 2 divisions now

I will when I get a chance 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,272 posts
10,534 battles

Hey RacerDemon!

I wanted to wish you Great Luck in finding a new clan!

However.... I wanted to also ask you a question.  It appears that you change clans fairly frequently (known as "Clan Hopping". I pulled your clan activity record, and here is what it showed.....

15.03.2018    Quit or Kicked from [-QP2-] Quality Potatoes the Second
06.12.2017    Joined [-QP2-] Quality Potatoes the Second
05.12.2017    Quit or Kicked from [OSG] Old School Gaming
29.09.2017    Joined  [OSG] Old School Gaming
20.09.2017    Quit or Kicked from [MS-B] MercStar Buccaneers
08.09.2017    Joined [MS-B] MercStar Buccaneers
04.07.2017    Quit or Kicked from [PLPTR] Pelagic-Pirates
17.06.2017    Quit [WAG] We Are Groot
16.06.2017     Joined [PLPTR] Pelagic-Pirates

That is 5 clans in only 9 months!  So... my questions is this.... Whichever new clan you join, are you able to make yourself a Stable, Reliable, Dedicated and Long-Term member that your new clan can count on... or will you leave your new clan as well?  I am just asking out of simple curiosity based on your proven history.... if it were not for your clan record, I would invite you to try TSG4 again since you failed our Recruiting Process on your first attempt.   So it's just something to be considered.... for both you and any potential clans.

At any rate..... I again wish you the greatest of luck in finding a new clan!

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

• Bad 2

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,970 battles

Hi there RacerDemon, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 

Our Discord

90th Discord Server

image.png.403b016c5c583f6142affd1e23ca2144.png

[RSHRK]
Members
134 posts
82 battles
On 6/19/2018 at 10:25 AM, Nocona said:

Hey RacerDemon!

I wanted to wish you Great Luck in finding a new clan!

However.... I wanted to also ask you a question.  It appears that you change clans fairly frequently (known as "Clan Hopping". I pulled your clan activity record, and here is what it showed.....

15.03.2018    Quit or Kicked from [-QP2-] Quality Potatoes the Second
06.12.2017    Joined [-QP2-] Quality Potatoes the Second
05.12.2017    Quit or Kicked from [OSG] Old School Gaming
29.09.2017    Joined  [OSG] Old School Gaming
20.09.2017    Quit or Kicked from [MS-B] MercStar Buccaneers
08.09.2017    Joined [MS-B] MercStar Buccaneers
04.07.2017    Quit or Kicked from [PLPTR] Pelagic-Pirates
17.06.2017    Quit [WAG] We Are Groot
16.06.2017     Joined [PLPTR] Pelagic-Pirates

That is 5 clans in only 9 months!  So... my questions is this.... Whichever new clan you join, are you able to make yourself a Stable, Reliable, Dedicated and Long-Term member that your new clan can count on... or will you leave your new clan as well?  I am just asking out of simple curiosity based on your proven history.... if it were not for your clan record, I would invite you to try TSG4 again since you failed our Recruiting Process on your first attempt.   So it's just something to be considered.... for both you and any potential clans.

At any rate..... I again wish you the greatest of luck in finding a new clan!

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

No disrespect but couldn't that have been a private conversation and not try and air dirty laundry on the forums, it is against the rules to name and shame sir

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
On 6/22/2018 at 3:45 PM, Nocona said:

Just an FYI.... this wasn't an attempt at "name and shame".  Most recruiters simply do not check a players clan history before inviting them to their clan (for whatever reason... lazy, don't know how to check, just want some warm bodies for their roster, etc...). 

That being said, IF you do not find the above information useful, then promptly invite him to your clan!   :Smile_great:

Lets set the record straight, I didn't "fail" your recruitment process, I turned your offer down, big difference.  Anyways, I am back, I had a family emergency, so i will reply to everyone's messages asap. Thanks! 

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Beta Testers
92 posts
3,046 battles

Hey Racer. Hopefully everything is alright now that you are back. I feel our clan would provide you with what you are looking for if you are interested. Feel free stop on in and chat with us and see if you like it. I know you said not to spam ya with recruitment posts but our discord link can be found here. Happy sailing. 

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
694 posts
6,130 battles

Feel free to pop on our TS and div with us sometime if you want just to chill w some peeps no membership requirement or blood samples required.

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles
4 minutes ago, C_D said:

Feel free to pop on our TS and div with us sometime if you want just to chill w some peeps no membership requirement or blood samples required.

Thanks, I just might 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Alpha Tester
940 posts
5,175 battles

At this time I am responding as fast as I can, but I am still looking.