You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

Coal and Steel??? Multiple posts about it?

9 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts

Okay so I understand coal I understand the steel.  What I don't get is why can't I see it.  Is it not out on the live server?  Players that don't play ranked or clan battles how will they earn it?  Or is this basically like the supposed rumor of the personal oil that was going to be a while back.  Anyhow if a regular player whom doesnt do ranked or clan battles, are we just going to have to grin and bear it and grind daily crates to get coal and or steel?  Are there and will there be other ways of earning it?  Why am I not seeing this in the game already?  We're almost up to what 8.0 lol.   I want it now.

[DARTH]
Alpha Tester
117 posts
8,948 battles

They will be in the next update.

Beta Testers
2,849 posts
4,088 battles

most players can participate in ranked,what's stopping them?skill?no need for that.ships?anyone can grind it,it's not locked behind paywall.

most people making a fuss about it are the guys that ranked out and are buttblasted that now the average joe has a chance to get his "op" ships.

[PVE]
Members
8,909 posts
7,305 battles
17 minutes ago, SuperSpud1 said:

Okay so I understand coal I understand the steel.  What I don't get is why can't I see it.  Is it not out on the live server?  Players that don't play ranked or clan battles how will they earn it?  Or is this basically like the supposed rumor of the personal oil that was going to be a while back.  Anyhow if a regular player whom doesnt do ranked or clan battles, are we just going to have to grin and bear it and grind daily crates to get coal and or steel?  Are there and will there be other ways of earning it?  Why am I not seeing this in the game already?  We're almost up to what 8.0 lol.   I want it now.

Read one of the posts.

[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts

Just read one of the dozen other topics on it today to answer your question rather than starting another one. 

[REVY]
Members
6,025 posts
5,102 battles
1 hour ago, SuperSpud1 said:

Coal and Steel??? Multiple posts about it?

Try reading about the topic before writing about it...

[PVE]
Members
8,909 posts
7,305 battles
6 minutes ago, SuperSpud1 said:

I'm too lazy to read yes I said it lol.

Then I guess you won't find out.