You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dreadnaught_

Previous clan membership oil counted towards coal or current only?

6 comments in this topic

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,312 battles

I have been a part of previous clans and am wondering will my oil production for them count towards the coal conversion? 

I ask this not because it particularly annoys me, but because I know there are a ton of players who could be extremely frustrated because they have joined a new clan for whatever reason and their 1000s of oil in previous clans have been wiped.

Also, why is it just 10 oil for getting a supercontainer?

[DAKI]
Members
218 posts
8,249 battles

It count all of your previous clan contributions + the ones you have right now as stated on reddit channel

• Cool 1

[DRED]
Alpha Tester
600 posts
4,312 battles
18 minutes ago, Your_RNG_Score said:

It count all of your previous clan contributions + the ones you have right now as stated on reddit channel

I found that topic, but is there a counter where I can see my total current amount?

[PVE]
Members
8,856 posts
7,257 battles
19 minutes ago, _Dreadnaught_ said:

I found that topic, but is there a counter where I can see my total current amount?

Nope, you can only view your current clan oil collection. Coal is replacing the personal oil wallet they teased when oil was introduced.

[WOLF9]
Members
244 posts
3,727 battles

So does "personal" oil match your clan contribution?  For example I have been in only one clan since the oil thing started; so will my personal oil match my clan contribution?  Or is it calculated differently somehow?

[PVE]
Members
8,856 posts
7,257 battles
7 minutes ago, Uncle_Lou said:

So does "personal" oil match your clan contribution?  For example I have been in only one clan since the oil thing started; so will my personal oil match my clan contribution?  Or is it calculated differently somehow?

All the oil you have collected in every clan you were a part of. So if you were in only one clan, that number on the clan page in game is all of your oil.