You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Rilak

best way to spend 42000 coal and i think 5000 steel?

12 comments in this topic

[BBC]
Members
907 posts
12,223 battles

just like the title says !

best way to spend 42000 coal and i think 5000 steel. 

anyone in play test confirm the france crates, bismarcks crates is that steel price or coal price   for 5 ? (i assume coal) says 5k to 12k   for 5 containers. and which ones were the best !

whats everyone else plan on getting ?

Beta Testers
2,815 posts
3,913 battles

save it for totally not broken stalin.

[BBC]
Members
907 posts
12,223 battles

lol guys, sadly i been fairly lazy at clan wars and dont have any of the plans for the stalin.... :(    i do have flint and black.  so i guess my steel savings will go toward the stalin  from future ranked season  etc..   

BUT i still have coal to burn !   so to speak 

Beta Testers
2,815 posts
3,913 battles
Just now, Rilak said:

lol guys, sadly i been fairly lazy at clan wars and dont have any of the plans for the stalin.... :(    i do have flint and black.  so i guess my steel savings will go toward the stalin  from future ranked season  etc..   

get aigle,musashi,i don't know,it's your coal.

since i'm a good boy i don't get coal.

• Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
8,767 posts
7,225 battles
47 minutes ago, Rilak said:

Except for Flint, Black and Stalingrad, everything seems to be sold in coal. You can buy special upgrade modules with coal, so get you some RADAR, Hydro or DFAA special upgrades.

[HINON]
Members
8,767 posts

I'm taking donations for the war orphans fund. Think of the children shivering in the cold. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,769 battles

This hasn't even been implemented yet and it's already boring.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,768 posts
13,551 battles

Well I have the Flint and the Black, earned the hard way. The Salem might be interesting but that I have a DesMoines. Have healthy stock pile of PapaPapa and Anti Det flags is always nice. But unless there are WoWs anniversary boxes I don't really care about the containers for sale. 

[PVE]
Members
8,767 posts
7,225 battles
1 minute ago, RedSeaBear said:

Well I have the Flint and the Black, earned the hard way. The Salem might be interesting but that I have a DesMoines. Have healthy stock pile of PapaPapa and Anti Det flags is always nice. But unless there are WoWs anniversary boxes I don't really care about the containers for sale. 

They didn't mention that collection. Hopefully it will be added.

Collection containers Hunt for Bismarck (5,000), Vive la France (12,000), and Dunkirk (5,000) will help you complete the corresponding collections and replenish your stock of special signals and camouflages. They are available in 5-piece sets

[BUNNY]
Supertester
32 posts
8,301 battles

Perhaps we will see more ships in the future. Personally, I’m going to save up for Flint and Salem.