Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Librarian54

Moskva Captain looking for comp clan

4 comments in this topic

[POW-M]
Members
16 posts
4,213 battles

Hello,

I am looking for a new clan. I play Wows several times a week solo to relax, but I also enjoy competitive teamplay and I would like to find a clan that takes Clan Wars seriously. That is to say that team members make a commitment to attend CW's at set times, competitive matches are played with game faces on, critique is given honestly and strategy is discussed, and team composition is based on the needs of the team, not just giving everyone a turn. However, I am not a unicum, cutthroat, or wannabe cultist, so top-level comp clans are pretty much out as I understand them. Are there some lower-level comp teams in need of a drama-free but committed cruiser captain? Any ideas?

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,886 battles
1 hour ago, The_Librarian54 said:

Hello,

I am looking for a new clan. I play Wows several times a week solo to relax, but I also enjoy competitive teamplay and I would like to find a clan that takes Clan Wars seriously. That is to say that team members make a commitment to attend CW's at set times, competitive matches are played with game faces on, critique is given honestly and strategy is discussed, and team composition is based on the needs of the team, not just giving everyone a turn. However, I am not a unicum, cutthroat, or wannabe cultist, so top-level comp clans are pretty much out as I understand them. Are there some lower-level comp teams in need of a drama-free but committed cruiser captain? Any ideas?

Hi check us out I will message you in game. Have a great day

Beta Testers
63 posts
6,339 battles

Hey The_Librarian54

I would like to invite you to jump onto our TS3 server and have a chat to see if we are a good fit for you!

We don't care so much about statistics of our players. We have members who have 5k games with 65%WR and every TX ship in the game, to players who have less than 500 games, 40%WR and nothing over tier 5. All we care about is that you are willing to improve your game play experience, but also if you have something to offer, help us as well. Everybody can learn something at some point in their life.

I have sent you a message ingame, and hopefully we can have a chat soon.

Cheers

Billy_The_Dog [TAW]

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,961 battles

Hi there The_Librarian54, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 

Our Discord

90th Discord Server

image.png

Edited by LadyKryptonite

Sign in to follow this