You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
FoxHunter422

Now the USS BLACK for FREE

94 comments in this topic

[NADO]
Members
42 posts
6,799 battles

so now everybody can get BLACK for free by steel. that means we will get tons of black and radar in high tier room. 

Edited by FoxHunter422
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 16
  • Angry 3

[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,336 battles

I mean, technically you got it for free too.  Still gonna take grinding to get, steel isn't apparently going to accumulate *that* fast.

• Funny 2

Beta Testers
2,825 posts
4,003 battles

14,000 of steel to get a uss black,that will take some time,they will waste tons of time just like you too.

Edited by Cruxdei
  • Funny 1

[FARQD]
Members
305 posts
5,881 battles

You must read a bit more to know how tough it is to earn 14k steel to get a Black.

But I would have 10k steel with the oil to coal conversion + rank 1 this season. So if someone has done the oil grind and bought a ton of crates, should be very easy to get the Black. 

Edited by sansfaille

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
Just now, sansfaille said:

You must read a bit more to know how tough it is to earn 14k steel to get a Black.

:Smile_great:

[HINON]
Members
8,836 posts

:Smile_facepalm: reading is OP. You also got the ship for free and the grinding for her to get still will be long similar to ranked.  So no the game will not be overrun by these ships.

Members
3,774 posts
3 minutes ago, FoxHunter422 said:

i dont know wth is wg thinking about? so now everybody can get BLACK for free by steel. that means i wasted tons of my time on get 5 times rank 1. in addition, we will get tons of black and radar in high tier room. does wg know the word "sustainable"?

Is this another rant post?  Not too sure or if it is even a troll post.  How ever earning the Black using steel collected.  It's just like earning those Free premium Free Xp ships we all grind for.  There is no difference whether it is a Kronshdat or how ever you spell that Musashi or what was the Missouri.  Complaining about it will get you know where.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Beta Testers
2,825 posts
4,003 battles
Just now, SuperSpud1 said:

Is this another rant post?  Not too sure or if it is even a troll post.  How ever earning the Black using steel collected.  It's just like earning those Free premium Free Xp ships we all grind for.  There is no difference whether it is a Kronshdat or how ever you spell that Musashi or what was the Missouri.  Complaining about it will get you know where.

there is a small difference,i can throw some money to speed up my free exp farm,can't say the same about coal and steel(not yet perhaps).

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,741 posts
7,373 battles

A) Black is pretty weak, I've seen 6 total, and sunk all but one, and that last one got ripped away from me. B) So what? You earned ships the way they could be earned, other people will earn ships the way they can be earned at the time of earning. It will still take time, probably longer actually, to earn them this new way.

Lastly, I wish to God players would stop moaning about what other players can earn in not just this game, but any game. Focus on what YOU do, on what YOU earn, on how well YOU play.

• Cool 12

Members
3,774 posts
Just now, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

A) Black is pretty weak, I've seen 6 total, and sunk all but one, and that last one got ripped away from me. B) So what? You earned ships the way they could be earned, other people will earn ships the way they can be earned at the time of earning. It will still take time, probably longer actually, to earn them this new way.

Lastly, I wish to God players would stop moaning about what other players can earn in not just this game, but any game. Focus on what YOU do, on what YOU earn, on how well YOU play.

I will definitely agree with this.

• Cool 1

[NADO]
Members
42 posts
6,799 battles
3 minutes ago, SuperSpud1 said:

i believe that only the best player can get black. my black has 90 win rate with 30 battles

• Boring 1
  • Bad 3

[NADO]
Members
42 posts
6,799 battles
2 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

cuz the players are definitely noob. take a look at my black's stat

• Boring 1
  • Bad 3

[TBW]
Members
6,338 posts
11,884 battles

No ship should be hidden behind a game mode that I don't like.

• Cool 8
  • Funny 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
2 minutes ago, FoxHunter422 said:

i believe that only the best player can get black. my black has 90 win rate with 30 battles

It’s not just the best players that can get Black. Quit fooling yourself lol. Anyone can fail their way to Rank 1 if they continue to throw enough games at it. It’s not about skill it’s about time. It’s abkut who chooses to dedicate more time to Ranked and who doesn’t lol.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Beta Testers
2,825 posts
4,003 battles
7 minutes ago, FoxHunter422 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

Edited by Cruxdei
  • Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
8,856 posts
7,257 battles
11 minutes ago, FoxHunter422 said:

i dont know wth is wg thinking about? so now everybody can get BLACK for free by steel. that means i wasted tons of my time on get 5 times rank 1. in addition, we will get tons of black and radar in high tier room. does wg know the word "sustainable"?

The only way, right now, to get steel without playing Clan Battles, is to get a supercontainer. IF you get steel in the supercontainer, you will get 1,500 of it. So you need 10 steel supercontainers to get Black for free. Not likely to happen as I bet steel will be slightly more common than a supercontainer with a premium ship.

8 minutes ago, sansfaille said:

But I would have 10k steel with the oil to coal conversion + rank 1 this season. So if someone has done the oil grind and bought a ton of crates, should be very easy to get the Black. 

There is no coal to steel conversion, so you can only get Black with steel you earn.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Supertester
7,520 posts
7,578 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

The only way, right now, to get steel without playing Clan Battles, is to get a supercontainer. IF you get steel in the supercontainer, you will get 1,500 of it. So you need 10 steel supercontainers to get Black for free. Not likely to happen as I bet steel will be slightly more common than a supercontainer with a premium ship.

There is no coal to steel conversion, so you can only get Black with steel you earn.

This. There is steel to coal, but no coal to steel.

• Cool 2

Members
457 posts
12,136 battles

And I paid real money for the Indy....

This is pretty standard in freemium games. Stuff that used to be harder to get (through investments in time or money) becomes cheaper over time as new things come out.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,741 posts
7,373 battles
3 minutes ago, FoxHunter422 said:

cuz the players are definitely noob. take a look at my black's stat

And you just invalidated your argument. First you say only the best can get it, then you say noob players.

Let me address a couple things: ANYONE having Black is definitely not a noob. Tossing insults at others because your ego demands you be "the best" will avail you nothing in life, and especially not here.

Next, ANY ship, if played well and to its strengths, can wreck face. 

Last, I don't care about your stats, your stats do nothing for me, they don't make me a better player, they don't teach me anything, and they sure don't change my life, or make me regret any of my life choices. Your stats are exactly that: Your stats. Believe me, friend, you're the only one who cares about your stats.

• Cool 10

[PVE]
Members
8,856 posts
7,257 battles
1 minute ago, renegadestatuz said:

This. There is steel to coal, but no coal to steel.

Yep, I guess we can think of Steel as like Doubloons and Coal as like Silver.

Beta Testers
2,825 posts
4,003 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yep, I guess we can think of Steel as like Doubloons and Coal as like Silver.

so i can buy them in the premium shop...r-right?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,741 posts
7,373 battles
Just now, Cruxdei said:

Lo, I wish man, I wish.

[PVE]
Members
8,856 posts
7,257 battles
Just now, Cruxdei said:

Like them, but I highly doubt that they will be for sale. :Smile_teethhappy:

[5D]
Beta Testers
432 posts
7,591 battles

I worked my [edited] off for my Flint, I don't agree with players just being able to accumulate steel and coal to get reward ships. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 4

[DKM]
Members
106 posts
14,426 battles

Everyone who buys the black with steel, will find himself to want a refund. You trade a short range, short time radar for the worst torpedoes in game.