You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
VaderGrenadier

Looking for Clan

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
14 posts
4,331 battles

Howdy Captains

With the coming steel & coal initiatives, I guess I need to seek out a clan again. I've been in others; some good & some bad. Currently in Reddit-2 for tanks but looking for a more competitive group for warships.

Feel free to critique my stats and ships and let me know if you're interested.

I'm a shift worker so availability isn't always 100% but if I'm around, you'll have my loyalty. 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,270 posts
10,528 battles
26 minutes ago, VaderGrenadier said:

Howdy Captains

With the coming steel & coal initiatives, I guess I need to seek out a clan again. I've been in others; some good & some bad. Currently in Reddit-2 for tanks but looking for a more competitive group for warships.

I'm a shift worker so availability isn't always 100% but if I'm around, you'll have my loyalty. 

Hey VaderGrenadier!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

Our torpedo contest is underway!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

Beta Testers
63 posts
6,345 battles

Hey VaderGrenadier.

I would like to invite you to jump onto our TS3 server and have a chat to see if we are a good fit for you!

We don't care so much about statistics of our players. We have members who have 5k games with 65%WR and every TX ship in the game, to players who have less than 500 games, 40%WR and nothing over tier 5. All we care about is that you are willing to improve your game play experience, but also if you have something to offer, help us as well. Everybody can learn something at some point in their life.

I have sent you a message ingame, and hopefully we can have a chat soon.

Cheers

Billy_The_Dog [TAW]

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,900 battles
9 hours ago, VaderGrenadier said:

Howdy Captains

Hi Vander. How about check us out. Also link to our Discord Click below  and PM Sent ingame. Have a great day

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
110 posts
6,965 battles

Hi there, take a look at the 90th! We are a highly active fleet over almost 250 members in 7 fleets. We have a few Heavy competitive fleets then Semi-Competitive fleets so there is a good fit for any type or level of player. We use discord for coms and are currently gearing up for Clan Wars so there are a lot of events and scrimmages going on. 

Our Discord

90th Discord Server

image.png.4dbd72c34c563bdce42faaced67d0408.png