You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Weekend spree

13 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
4,961 posts
8,109 battles

Regale us.

Think I had like 60% win rate or so on Saturday, mostly played w/ clanmates. Not bothered to play yesterday cause didn't feel like it, not because it was Father's Day.

Z-52's researched. Now to figure out if sell Z-46 as usual when unlock the T10 or keep it.

[THICC]
Members
68 posts
166 battles
7 minutes ago, Reymu said:

Regale us.

Think I had like 60% win rate or so on Saturday, mostly played w/ clanmates. Not bothered to play yesterday cause didn't feel like it, not because it was Father's Day.

Z-52's researched. Now to figure out if sell Z-46 as usual when unlock the T10 or keep it.

I feel you; yesterday I played 12 games solo and I only lost one <3

[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,340 battles

Weird weekend.  I played all solo on Saturday and Sunday.  High damage but melting teams for a 33% WR on Saturday, meh damage with ultra passive enemy teams for an 88% WR yesterday if I'm remembering the battle total right.

[TDG]
Members
1,127 posts
5,701 battles

Completed the Indianapolis Marathon tasks.

Acquired Des MoinesMonarch, and Shimakaze.

I have a great battle in Minotaur even if it was a loss.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,303 battles

I had been playing mostly cruisers (Roon, Ibuki, Saint-Louis), left on a business trip for a week, came back, played more cruisers, and then yesterday tried playing a bit of destroyer for the first time in a while.  And I blew chunks.  No, it was not radar.

For me, at least, rust is a thing.  Being in tune with some ship play styles at the expense of others at any given moment is also a thing.  What is starting to impress me about very good players is not only their ability to play radically different ships, but their ability to switch among necessarily different play styles without pause.

In other news, I bit the bullet (all 300-whatever mm of it) and got a Kronshtadt.  Given that it looks like the Musashi is going to be available for coal, albeit a lot of it, I'm feeling OK with this decision.

[TDD]
Members
882 posts
7,902 battles

been playing DDs mostly for a while, decided to take my Mo out and had some fun matches forgot how much I enjoyed that old money maker. made enough silver that i finally broke down and bought the Neptune that i've had researched forever but never pulled the trigger on. so guess i will do the grind to Minotaur next.

[SF-3]
Members
1,442 posts
7,912 battles

Eh, I only played 1 game on Sat / Sun to finish the Indianapolis mission. Taking a mini break from ships while me and a few friends play Diablo 2 again.

[HELLS]
Members
1,688 posts
15,274 battles

32% crappy win rate on Friday, 52% better-than-average win rate on Saturday, and 88% high scoring win rate on Sunday. Go figure....Friday was Potatoland Empire and despite high scores I could not get either a sink or a win in all except one game, a loss! Saturday morning was pure crap, a continuation of Friday's trend, except I started sinking ships. Saturday afternoon was pure gold, only 1 loss, and finished out the Indianapolis day missions in jig time. Sunday was a winfest that allowed me to fill out my four reserve 10-point USN captains for the upcoming arrival of the CLs, and give all 3 of my USN T10s 19-point captains. Even my DD games were decent, rare for me as I have only 1000 or so games in them. A decent above 50% overall average weekend for me.

[INTEL]
Members
8,437 posts
25,312 battles

It was a horror show. The teams were pathetic beyond belief. Every game was a collapse except one. 

[TBW]
Members
6,344 posts
11,892 battles

I was playing with my nephew so my WR went down. He won't quit charging in, doesn't support his division, gets concentrated on just about every battle. By trying to back him up, I or our other div mate are the next to die. Team now down 3 ships to maybe 1 and the team more often than not loses. I try to get him to play scenarios, so my random stats don't take such a hit. Div'ing up is supposed to help your stats but it has never been that way for me. Choose your division mates well. When his son is playing with us, I just go the other direction for a chance to do better. Luckily my great nephew doesn't play with us often.

[HELLS]
Members
1,688 posts
15,274 battles
1 minute ago, Taichunger said:

It was a horror show. The teams were pathetic beyond belief. Every game was a collapse except one. 

Lokks like my Friday. Sympathies...

[SHAFT]
Members
165 posts
10,001 battles

Weekend was up and down - wins wise. Blowouts or meltdowns.

Focused on Halsey campaign part 4 - halfway done.

Had one real stand out game with a 6 kill Kraken, Dreadnought, High Caliber, Confederate and a dev strike with the DM.