Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Huanghe

Cruisers in Thread list: Where is Pan Asian?

4 comments in this topic

[THICC]
Members
68 posts
166 battles

Hello my fellow Warships players, I am one of the few and the bold that love to play the Pan Asian Cruiser Huanghe, and It seems that on the list of cruiser nations that Pan Asia is missing their section.. Is it because it is only a singular ship or a premium? 

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
787 posts
4,736 battles

Probably just because she's a premium and there's no guarantee she'll always be available for purchase.

I've enjoyed the few battles I've had in her, right up until I get to the results screen and learn that everything I did didn't amount to much.  Low alpha ships are tricky to play and I just haven't quite figured her out yet.

-R

[THICC]
Members
68 posts
166 battles
13 minutes ago, Mister_Rawr said:

Probably just because she's a premium and there's no guarantee she'll always be available for purchase.

I've enjoyed the few battles I've had in her, right up until I get to the results screen and learn that everything I did didn't amount to much.  Low alpha ships are tricky to play and I just haven't quite figured her out yet.

-R

Well, I guess it just appeared, so... My question has been answered thanks whoever did it :)

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,027 posts
512 battles
26 minutes ago, Huanghe said:

Hello my fellow Warships players, I am one of the few and the bold that love to play the Pan Asian Cruiser Huanghe, and It seems that on the list of cruiser nations that Pan Asia is missing their section.. Is it because it is only a singular ship or a premium? 

Actually there are two cruisers in the Pan-Asian Ships in game. So, I've started subforum. 
Locking.

• Funny 1