Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Where's the new Indianapolis mission?

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,950
[PVE]
Members
8,842 posts
7,257 battles

It is up now.

VgfaUgv.jpg

 

I think I can get this one done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,818
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Yea, just popped up, got completed and disappeared without ever seeing it! :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,950
[PVE]
Members
8,842 posts
7,257 battles
22 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Yea, just popped up, got completed and disappeared without ever seeing it! :cap_like:

:Smile_honoring:

 

Next month we will get someone asking, "Why is there an Indianapolis in my port all of a sudden?"  :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,036
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,153 posts
8,766 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

:Smile_honoring:

 

Next month we will get someone asking, "Why is there an Indianapolis in my port all of a sudden?"  :Smile_teethhappy:

A much better thing to have happen then the almost daily underwater boat & MM threads.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,703
[ARGSY]
Members
5,780 posts
3,925 battles
3 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

Next month we will get someone asking, "Why is there an Indianapolis in my port all of a sudden?"  

Oh man, I just wish I was that good. This thing is requiring focused play on all fronts from me. I'm just glad most of the things it's asking me to do are beneficial to my team (sink ships, do damage, stay alive), and those that aren't can be played in such a way as to be (never hurts to set fires on things that can't heal and drain the heals/repairs of those that can).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,950
[PVE]
Members
8,842 posts
7,257 battles
8 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Oh man, I just wish I was that good. This thing is requiring focused play on all fronts from me. I'm just glad most of the things it's asking me to do are beneficial to my team (sink ships, do damage, stay alive), and those that aren't can be played in such a way as to be (never hurts to set fires on things that can't heal and drain the heals/repairs of those that can).

It has happened in the past when other ship missions were running. There will be people who didn't pay attention and will be surprised by a new ship in port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×