You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
turbo07

Greetings Captains!

17 comments in this topic

Community Department
2,030 posts
512 battles

As you have noticed, I have taken part in the World of Warships Team and I am excited to introduce myself!

I have worked for Wargaming in Minsk for years already, as a Game Master in all our projects and as a Community Manager in World of Warships in CIS.
Finally, I have come to work on NA, but physically I am still here in Minsk. Therefore, you may see me at night primarily, I'll be keeping an eye on friendly atmosphere partly. And if you have any questions, issues or any suggestions, you are welcome to leave a reply in the comments! 
I’ll do my best to help you in every situation where I can, and will carefully listen and bring together your feedback.

I’m pleased to have a possibility of getting to know you and maybe even fight side by side in the battles too.

• Cool 10
  • Funny 1

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,240 posts
3,126 battles

Hello! Congratulations and best of luck on your new position. :Smile_Default:

Fan of Ghost in the Shell? Ah... the classic. A good show.

Spoiler

1451882173413.thumb.jpg.bc35959c14a061ebfe3978c8df87ecc1.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Members
1,790 posts
17,416 battles
49 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

As you have noticed, I have taken part in the World of Warships Team and I am excited to introduce myself!

I have worked for Wargaming in Minsk for years already, as a Game Master in all our projects and as a Community Manager in World of Warships in CIS.
Finally, I have come to work on NA, but physically I am still here in Minsk. Therefore, you may see me at night primarily, I'll be keeping an eye on friendly atmosphere partly. And if you have any questions, issues or any suggestions, you are welcome to leave a reply in the comments! 
I’ll do my best to help you in every situation where I can, and will carefully listen and bring together your feedback.

I’m pleased to have a possibility of getting to know you and maybe even fight side by side in the battles too.

Welcome to the NA (in the virtual sense anyway)…& thanx for your assistance.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,112 posts
8,676 battles
33 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Welcome Aboard!

I am the grumpy old sailor the rest of the forum staff may of warned you about, most the time @WolfofWarshiptries to keep me on a even keel. :cap_haloween:

As far as fighting side by side it would be a honor, but I play mainly PvE Modes of the game, so I doubt I will see you.:Smile_honoring: 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SIDE]
Members
1,206 posts
8,683 battles

Welcome to the NA forums and since I play later at night, I might indeed see you around!

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
6,632 posts
25,386 battles

Welcome to NA!

We do need some night NA hours, when the US based personnel is off work, so this is good.

• Cool 1

[H_]
Members
711 posts

Welcome aboard.   If you are looking for input, feel free to ask or read what I have posted as a new-er player....

Get the urge, drop in one evening, our clan has three active players.

• Cool 1

[THICC]
Members
68 posts
166 battles

Hes already been doing his job, and helping solve issues... Thanks and Welcome!
PS: That spinning avatar you have is just so fun!

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
4,532 posts
11,434 battles
3 hours ago, turbo07 said:

That's one hell of a commute...

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,240 posts
8,815 battles

Welcome aboard. There is beer & whiskey in the officers mess, cheers.

• Cool 2

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,342 posts
11,500 battles

Hello and welcome to the NA side of Warships.

May you adjust to our meta successfully. 

• Cool 1