Sign in to follow this  
Menekin

Client crashes when clicking on Connect

12 comments in this topic

[BOATC]
Members
6 posts
2,205 battles

Anyone else having an issue with the game crashing after clicking on "Connect"? This has not happened prior to 0.7.5.1. I have the PT installed and I do not have this issue with that version.

Community Department
2,002 posts
498 battles

Check and repair game integrity could help. At first try this option, and please tell me the result.

Spoiler

onhkpWfExD4.jpg

[BOATC]
Members
6 posts
2,205 battles

I've tried the WGCheck tool, and the launcher doesn't appear to be available anymore. I have tried this with the Wargaming.net Game Center, and it did not resolve the issue. I do have the Public Test client installed, and it does not have this issue. I have uninstalled completely and reinstalled multiple times. Also, to reiterate, I have not encountered this issue prior to this recent version (0.7.5.1).

Pretty neat

Community Department
2,002 posts
498 battles

Let me see your last WGCheck if you have one, you may send it to my PM if you want, or here. 

[BOATC]
Members
6 posts
2,205 battles

Well, deleting the preferences.xml didn't resolve the issue and I am very doubtful the "clean boot" will do anything. Why does the Public Test client work and not the "actual" client?

Community Department
2,002 posts
498 battles

It may work. Sometimes it is needed to exclude other processes to launch the game. Meanwhile, the test client in the same situation could work. 
Have you launched the game in a safe mode? 

Spoiler

dvivxGL3LAc.jpg

[BOATC]
Members
6 posts
2,205 battles

Yeah, safemode = no change. v0.7.5.1= buggy and v0.7.6.0 = working????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Menekin

Community Department
2,002 posts
498 battles
1 hour ago, Menekin said:

Yeah, safemode = no change. v0.7.5.1= buggy and v0.7.6.0 = working????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I've asked collegues. We haven't heard about another one equal issue in this version.
Therefore, a clean boot is the first request that you will receive in the answer from support. 

[BOATC]
Members
6 posts
2,205 battles

I tried the clean boot, this did not resolve the issue.

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
135 posts

If you are running Windows 10, is Fast Boot off? Otherwise, any issue STILL stuck in memory will not be resolved, even with a clean boot (in my experience).

Sign in to follow this