You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Problematic_

Looking for ACTIVE clan

9 comments in this topic

[LODGE]
Members
11 posts
4,257 battles

I have been in...from what I can remember 2 clans?  Neither of them Division, and both had officers in the clan whose last game was more than 40 days ago....

Ok so...here it is:  I am a world of tanks player - who is playing ships now.  I played more than 50k battle playing tanks.  I realized that the higher tiers were more fun.

Same way here, except here I bought my up the lines through transferring experience.  I have less than 2k battles - have 5 tier 10's - so yes, I am a wallet warrior, and the knowledge of tier 10 play is paying off for me as I grind.

I am progressing....that is all I will say - I can contribute to an active clan that Divisions and plays competitive clan battles.  I am available on thurs, sat, sun, and usually 1 more day of the week for Clan Wars.

I am starting to learn the subtle nuances of the game and would like to play and division with at least half-way decent players who would also call this game a serious hobby. 

Thanks.

• Cool 1

[SPTR]
Members
25,577 posts
10,796 battles

here's a link to my clan's recruitment thread we are divided into 4 clans for casual, light-competitive, competitive and competitive on steroids.

join our discord server and you can further inquire to our officers there. /^_\\

Edited by Rolkatsuki

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,259 posts
10,498 battles
8 hours ago, Problematic_ said:

I have been in...from what I can remember 2 clans?  Neither of them Division, and both had officers in the clan whose last game was more than 40 days ago....

Ok so...here it is:  I am a world of tanks player - who is playing ships now.  I played more than 50k battle playing tanks.  I realized that the higher tiers were more fun.

Same way here, except here I bought my up the lines through transferring experience.  I have less than 2k battles - have 5 tier 10's - so yes, I am a wallet warrior, and the knowledge of tier 10 play is paying off for me as I grind.

I am progressing....that is all I will say - I can contribute to an active clan that Divisions and plays competitive clan battles.  I am available on thurs, sat, sun, and usually 1 more day of the week for Clan Wars.

I am starting to learn the subtle nuances of the game and would like to play and division with at least half-way decent players who would also call this game a serious hobby. 

Thanks.

Hey Problematic!

TSG4 is recruiting.... and looking for a few good ship captains to join us!  Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication... and we espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

IF you are a Military Veteran.... here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

We are an Active organization that is "Casually Competitive" ....and All are welcome... you are not required to have a military background to become a member of TSG4! However, if  you would like to experience the various expertise and the tight camaraderie from military personnel in a military-style organization within a Mil-Sim (Military Simulation Game), then you will fit right in with us!

Our torpedo contest is underway!     Stop by.... visit our site and read through our SOP's!  And remember........

Recruitment poster 1.jpg

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

[ONAVY]
[ONAVY]
Members
689 posts
6,085 battles

Give us a look sir...I think we all qualify as halfway decent lol but we like to have fun and keep the "game" in perspective. We like active is the keyword for us not necessarily your win ratio. 

Beta Testers
63 posts
6,324 battles

Hey Problematic_.

I would like to invite you to jump onto our TS3 server and have a chat to see if we are a good fit for you!

We don't care so much about statistics of our players. We have members who have 5k games with 65%WR and every TX ship in the game, to players who have less than 500 games, 40%WR and nothing over tier 5. All we care about is that you are willing to improve your game play experience, but also if you have something to offer, help us as well. Everybody can learn something at some point in their life.

I have sent you a message ingame, and hopefully we can have a chat soon.

Cheers

Billy_The_Dog [TAW]

[POW-M]
Members
94 posts
7,877 battles
17 hours ago, Problematic_ said:

Thanks.

Hi Check us out. come in to our Discord around 7 to 10est We do a lot of Divisions playing every night Clink the link below. Have a great Day.

[NGA-B]
[NGA-B]
Members
162 posts
7,359 battles

Sam_A1.png

NGA is currently recruiting Competitive Players, Social Players and,

Social /Competitive Players for our various Sub-clans.

I guarantee you CAN & WILL find the right fit for you in NGA !!

That said - We invite YOU to visit NGA's Website at
                      https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com

An application can be found by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header.
       Please, fill it out & prepare to enjoy your total gaming experience
                   with a great crew of like-minded people.

We offer Training conducted by an excellent Training Staff (Alpha & Beta testers for instance),

Lots of Division Play, Skirmishes etc. With a Focus on Clan Battles & Other Tournament Play

(KOTS for example)

BUT If You Want to just hang-out, have a good time & make new friends,

That's Fine Too !
Because NGA's main requirement is that ALL of our members to HAVE FUN !

Need Another Perk? - NGA has an Incredible Graphic Arts Dept. that will (upon your request & with your input)

design a Custom Banner and Signature you will be proud to display.

[TeamSpeak 3 is NGA's Communications Link]

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Beta Testers
92 posts
3,046 battles

We are looking for players and have members and leaders on at almost all hours of the day. Give us a look!